B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #41 (September / October)

7 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Thx DD for responding to my post. I agree with you that RLC did some renovations to B1. However, the consensus among people on CC is that B1 is a rented apartment. So, the renovations were either made by the B1's owner or by RLC in what is called leasehold improvements which means that any money RLC spent on the renovations will be in  lieu of rent for the next number of months (free rent).   So that means RLC have not spent any extra money on B1. Also, don't forget the permanent lock down of all free cams for the last month.  The way I see it is RLC is struggling with money to some extent. 

It can be as equally right or not what you say , no one has any proof or any info of the financial status of RLC .. we know from Noldus’s monthly site’s tracking that there’s a decline in views , we don’t know how it responds in subscriptions .. for example , it might be less viewing as the Alexa site indicates but it can be that there are renewals to replay subscriptions and abandoning the standard ones.. or perhaps , less replay and many more standard that affect the extra viewership  that a replay subscription offers which is translated to extra watching time .

My point is that , if RLC has really serious  difficulties , I can’t find a reason why paying to bring the girls from Russia and even more ,the whatever status that B1 has . They could simply leave it unoccupied and not pay 4 new tenants .

October will show a lot for the direction of the site and how all the pieces will make the puzzle, how the relationships in Barcelona will evolve and if we see more things in the rest of the European capitals ( Rome , Prague ) ☺️😇

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

Your optimism is almost pathological. 😉 From my point of view, RLC is now exactly where they were 4 weeks ago. They have reopened a flat that they just closed, again with a bunch of repeats who don't really live where the flat actually is, and who will most likely only give pseudo-lesbian bullshit shows. I have no idea why RLC put this place under the roommate category.

Let’s wait and see what happens 😇 I can’t find a reason why I should be thinking or seeing things negative on something that doesn’t affect my life at all 😂🤣😂🤣

RLC will always be ( no matter  what ) a great escape from me so as to watch something different and then perhaps later or live while it is happening , log in here at the forum and discuss with other perverts 😂🤣😜🤪😝 like me what we are watching , develop speculations and theories , argue , agree , smile , get frustrated and so on with different people from different countries😁😊I can tell that this is one of the most positive things that anyone here can have , that is the ability of communicating😇😎

Amazon , netflix , Disney + , Apple TV , football and in general sports watching , some movies or cinema , it is all great but it is also fun what i mentioned before 😆 In the end , we need to see how this viewership  competition between Leora and Radislava will be played out 😂🤣😂🤣😜🤪😜😝😝

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Spero che con il ritorno di Ulyana e Olivia non ricominci lo spettatore di festini a base di droghe e alcool ....divertimento si ma tutto sommato tante persone erano contente alla loro partenza perché degenerata o troppo e RLC non interveniva ...o forse nessuno ricorda ? 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s wait and see what happens 😇 I can’t find a reason why I should be thinking or seeing things negative on something that doesn’t affect my life at all 😂🤣😂🤣

RLC will always be ( no matter  what ) a great escape from me so as to watch something different and then perhaps later or live while it is happening , log in here at the forum and discuss with other perverts 😂🤣😜🤪😝 like me what we are watching , develop speculations and theories , argue , agree , smile , get frustrated and so on with different people from different countries😁😊I can tell that this is one of the most positive things that anyone here can have , that is the ability of communicating😇😎

Amazon , netflix , Disney + , Apple TV , football and in general sports watching , some movies or cinema , it is all great but it is also fun what i mentioned before 😆 In the end , we need to see how this viewership  competition between Leora and Radislava will be played out 😂🤣😂🤣😜🤪😜😝😝

For me still: Lets wait and read. 😂

There is still no reason to even think about paying money for RLC again. All the shows e.g. like like the events Leora's and now Radi's have never interested me. A new roommate flat could be exciting, but somehow it all sounds to me as if B1 will ultimately continue as before. RLC needs flats like Kristy and the angels', or some really fresh couple apartments again. I don't think it makes sense to fly more and more girls to Barcelona who are just killing time there, partying somewhere else and only getting bored in the apartments anyway.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

no bate from these returnees yet? i wonder who gonna be the first to bate undercover

200.gif

They dont do undercover they do full on hardcore showing everything, at least they did last time they were here.