Martina and Alberto - home activities #32

Noldus

8 hours ago, jman9212 said:

That is a problem when you are on drugs!

Martinas drug use is a perfect example of how we dont hear anything bad about her from the translators and i have seen her and Alburto do drugs on cam but it never gets mentioned by the Martina loving translators so what else do they neglect to mention just wondering

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Martinas drug use is a perfect example of how we dont hear anything bad about her from the translators and i have seen her and Alburto do drugs on cam but it never gets mentioned by the Martina loving translators so what else do they neglect to mention just wondering

Really?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

To be honest , apart from possible joints ( which aren’t considered drugs anymore ) I can’t recall a moment seeing them doing drugs ( please don’t say in Holly’s  restroom during New Year’s Eve , nothing was ever revealed on camera therefore it is pure speculation ) .. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

To be honest , apart from possible joints ( which aren’t considered drugs anymore ) I can’t recall a moment seeing them doing drugs ( please don’t say in Holly’s  restroom during New Year’s Eve , nothing was ever revealed on camera therefore it is pure speculation ) .. 

Yes...there's the 'S' word again...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Things are quite simple , here are the suggestions according to what we see and experiencing the last year or so .. 

1) Nelly loves Martina ( I don’t think it is this much as how people here think , in my opinion it is like Martina is for Nelly her only real friend as she has zero social life since being in this foreign country , no motivation  , no plans , nothing for the future except making money by being part of RLC and doing nothing apart from sleeping , waking up , eating and fucking Bogdan when she needs dick and try to seduce Martina when she needs pussy ) in such a way that if she wants more there’s only one solution since Bogdan has been crystal clear . Divorce Bogdan and flirt Martina and try to divorce her from Alberto , that Martina clearly wants to be with him , and live happily ever after …. Only to be bored with her after 5-6 years as she is bored now with her husband. 

2 ) Martina loves Nelly ( that I also highly don’t believe so , if she did , she would move mountains and oceans to try and have her all for herself . She is confused being between her big love of her life Alberto and a current passion with expiration date - it will all be over when N&B return back in Russia and attend their business there ) but the big obstacle of Bogdan and her guilts towards him ,  being the person who infiltrated the married  life of a couple , and also to Alberto as she’s clearly using him - despite his continuous approval for all of Martina’s actions - because he has chose the path of silence and not opposing any decision of Martina , I can’t believe that he isn’t “ egoist “ enough “ to also demand and require things from her . After 10 years together , allowing your GF to have sex on your bed that you sleep with the woman you love , I am sorry , this is too much for a man to accept , it is like you approve you are the second in line and you are there exactly as Bogdan is , to provide dick fuck , male company / friendship and trust so as not feeling alone at times .. 

3) Bogdan loves Nelly incredibly much that he is blind of whatever actions Nelly is playing behind his back . In comparison to Nelly , he has a big role and job in Barcelona , something that gives him motivation and purpose to be in this foreign for him country , make more and more money as days pass by , amongst everything , he tries to keep equal and fair distance from anyone involved and appearing  on the cameras world , in my opinion , such a good guy that he can be considered a loser and weak character allowing all this and not doing anything for his own  pleasure  but just trying to keep everyone  around happy and his wife the happiest .. a “hero”  who is being taken advantage of the others . 

4) Alberto loves Martina in such a way that he has found a woman that he believes by giving him the total freedom that she ( hasn’t to be honest ) asks , everyday he is allowing to be presented with an image that he has no choice due to his lifestyle to accept all demands ( that have never been ) by Martina , he isn’t searching for a job as RLC ( and Martina’s stories provide enough for a living ) , he has accepted his role being the guy that will always be like the best friend of Martina and the one she will always search in case of emergency . He knows easily that Martina will always go back to him no matter what because he was / is / will always be the absolute one to trust and seek shelter after each adventure . Being sure that the woman you share the life with the last 10 years , it gives you absolute control so to define and control the relationship in comparison to what the majority believes , that is Martina being the one that handles this relationship .. pure mistake , Martina actually needs Alberto in her life so much more ( emotionally , friendly and so on ) than Alberto needs Martina ( apart from work , he will be able to survive emotionally easily if Martina tells him “ hasta la prossima “ one day ) 

The conclusion is that this is a quartet without any future simply  because both men except their own routine life have no interest to other women and their love / erotical / sexual life is satisfied by these two women and they seek nothing more than both of them to be near them . This will go on and on till one day a big and unforgiven thing will happen and it will all collapse .. and the persons who will pay the price and understand their mistakes during this  period and ultimately reflect on them , will be the two women who experience the maximum of feelings and emotions , Nelly and Martina .. life is fair and brings balance , the extreme smiles will balance it in the future with sadness and disappointment when both men finally wake up , revolutionize and say “ that’s it , no more “ ( that I hope it never happens ) 

dd you may be correct. Of the quartet, the men may be the stability of the relationship.

34 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

dd you may be correct. Of the quartet, the men may be the stability of the relationship.

As always , we the men are always the foolish ones when we deeply love our partners 😂🤣😂🤣😜

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you DWI (a screen name that is a little disturbing and hope doesn't represent you based on what a DWI means to me). 

I was going to add to my earlier post another thought.  We talked about "friendship" and "sex" as important emotions but the other aspect of yesterday -- that you touch on -- is INTIMACY.  

Yesterday we saw Martina and Nelly being very intimate, not in a sexual way.  This is a strong need, especially for women.  Two times were very special ... once when Martina seemed upset as she was painting and Nelly came and put her arms around her to comfort her. [Translators:  What was she upset about?]  And then of course the entire patio discussion which included a lot of embracing and tender kissing.  This is strong evidence of their connection ... a connection that they don't necessarily get from their men.  Alberto for sure, I don't think ever comforts and consoles Martina.  I could be wrong and ask the group to challenge me on this.  But I remember even when she was struggling with her knee pain, I don't recall Alberto coming over and hugging, etc.,  He listened and I assume he listened empathically, but you did not see any real intimacy.  He does care about Martina but you do not see a lot of empathy and intimacy.  Some guys are like that, I get it.

Bogdan does a bit better in this regard, especially when Nelly is drunk or needs special attention.  But Nelly seems a "tougher personality" to me and not necessarily needing empathy and caring as much as Martina seems to need it.  And Bogdan should worry less about Nelly getting sexual satisfaction from Martina and worry more about Martina meeting Nelly's intimacy needs.

Anyway, don't need to see textbook emoji's ala DD so I will cut it off now.  My thoughts on this are not well organized beyond just the idea that girls treasure the kind of intimacy we saw yesterday.

Jennifer Mom,

I'm sorry I very chose that username... kind of dumb actually. DWI are actuallymy the three initials of my name. I've never been arrested for Driving While Intoxiicated ... I have never drank alcohol nor ever been arrested for Driving Under the Influence. But I clearly should have done a better job thinking the username through a bit. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I observe and read carefully , lifestyle and things here allow for it .. I have an opinion and I share it when I could simply speak insults , not respectful and with comments that would show jealousy .. it’s s forum and this is what it has been created for , so as people to log in and post their thoughts .. what are you doing here since you find everything and everyone miserable and lonely ? Why do you log in to read other peoples thoughts and at times communicate your thoughts by posting ? 

Write endlessly and no life.

• Upvote 1

Time to have some fun:

Question: What is happing outside RLC, where there no cam...

Answer: Martina, Alberto, Nelly and Boghan go to a cafe shop and review the script, practice some act, and discuss some correction for the writers, just like a tv show. (I had done some work in the entertainment business). And sometime, they smoke a little bit some stuff and then the script goes in strange direction and they all laughs at us thinking about what will be our reaction. And there a lot of improvisations by some members. 

And they also write to the forum under certain names to provoke some discussions and pass some basic information when thing goes a little wrong.

Remember everything is done to keep you in the entertainment, you pay for that !   

So you have it: everything is explained ! 

By the way, who am I ?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DWI said:

Jennifer Mom,

I'm sorry I very chose that username... kind of dumb actually. DWI are actually my the three initials of my name. I've never been arrested for Driving While Intoxiicated ... I have never drank alcohol nor ever been arrested for Driving Under the Influence. But I clearly should have done a better job thinking the username through a bit. 

If you email the Admins they may be able to change it if it is a bother to you.