Martina and Alberto - home activities #32

Noldus

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Again this story of speculations, RLC, is made up of bored people and when nothing happens, as it has been happening for years now, they enjoy saying what people might do off camera, in my opinion the serious problem is that many people are living as if participants in RLC were their friends, remember, they are people paid to show their "real" life in front of the cameras, so they are just actors, poor, but actors, this does not take away from the fact that the boyfriend of Martina's friend should be given a memorable lesson

i saw that alberto was training his kickboxing move for that

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm calm my friend, I was just a bit puzzled and just assumed you'd got the wrong end of the stick judging from you're later posts. My 'unbelievable' was direct at the guys who think our translators are just making shit up...or Martina is lol :dodgy:

then all is o, k. between us. good to have it cleared up.👍

17 minutes ago, philo said:

This was the question that you are not answering:

f a person makes up a story or tells a lie in a language that one does not understand, then will an accurate translation of that story or lie make the translation a truth?  What is the difference between a translator and an interpreter? One tells us what they said (preferably in quotes) while the other tells us what he/she thinks they meant.

If you don't know the difference then I think we can do nothing for you :angel:

I think that the two people who were kind enough to do the translations, we legitimately gain credibility so that we can raise suspicions of their words.

it's still strange that most of their information is often true for interpretations of events, they are even stronger because they manage to interpret events that have not even happened yet because it's often something that the couple talk between them

for once clairvoyance is working 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you don't know the difference then I think we can do nothing for you :angel:

I think that the two people who were kind enough to do the translations, we legitimately gain credibility so that we can raise suspicions of their words.

it's still strange that most of their information is often true for interpretations of events, they are even stronger because they manage to interpret events that have not even happened yet because it's often something that the couple talk between them

for once clairvoyance is working 🤣

maybe rlc have some ppl on cc to raise suspicion on ppl who translate spanish or russian so no one will ever want do it again?

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe rlc have some ppl on cc to raise suspicion on ppl who translate spanish or russian so no one will ever want do it again?

I sincerely think that rlc does not give a damn about that, the only thing that really bothers them is that we can post photos or videos of their site

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, emnv said:

Personally I'm quite tired of stupid speculations, it is not funny to be constantly denying them or qualifying them instead of talking about interesting things, and I don't think I will continue to do so in the future.

For those who have known her for a long time, Martina's behavior in the past days is totally normal. It was unusual last year due to covid restrictions, but in the past, when Marta or other friends were in Barcelona, and especially when she was living in her hometown, she was on the streets with friends most of the time, especially on the weekends and holidays. And this is quite normal for many young people in Spain.

Last Thusrday they (Alberto & Martina) went in the evening to the opening of an exhibition by a friend of them, and then in the night she continued partying with her classmate, till the sunrise on the beach.

On Friday she was invited to have dinner by her friend Dani, his mother prepared an specialty food.

On Saturday Martina went to party with two (girl)friends that she met 2 weeks ago, when Marta came. The Diada was celebrated and there were parties on the street everywhere throughout Barcelona. One of the girls called Martina to invite her while she was coming back from the Villa. Alberto was invited to go and refused as usual, but he encouraged Martina to go (she was hesitant).

Sunday night she was at home.

Yesterday night she was taking her classmate to the hospital, to assess the injuries caused by her boyfriend when she was beaten (fortunately she has no injuries other than the external ones), and try to report the assault to the police (that they couldn't complete yesterday, they will come back today).

One more thing, Martina's mother has a lot of merit for me, for how she has raised a healthy family despite the many problems they have had. She is probably one of the most energetic and positive persons I know. She is Spanish and her parents too, she couldn't complete the basic school education when she was young, and she is now going to try to obtain a school graduate certificate (which will take 2 years for her) to gain access to some qualified job. She only speaks Spanish, not even Valencian because she is not from this region. And not a single word of English or Italian. 

What more can i say to you dear friend ? I hope you keep on with your absolute great translations , mostly for the time you dedicate to write such a long post , you owe nothing here to anyone and i personally encourage you to see the positive and good people here who actually want to contribute with also interesting posts and comments , I hope you keep on dedicating time for the good and respected people then on this forum and try to eliminate from your mind - as much as possible this can be - the ones that piss you off and make you have second thoughts . 

You , after observing such a long time this apartment and having the privilege ( and the bad luck 😬 ) to speak the language , can be well assure that we are many more who respect and praise your efforts and we all know here , that without you and omedo , we would be in for endless speculations like the majority of the rest of the apartments . We all have your back here and me , alongside many others , that I guarantee you are in the background and they are getting informed of the events because you take the time to translate for us , encourage to stay strong and brave and have the good feelings that many here are appreciating your efforts . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

What more can i say to you dear friend ? I hope you keep on with your absolute great translations , mostly for the time you dedicate to write such a long post , you owe nothing here to anyone and i personally encourage you to see the positive and good people here who actually want to contribute with also interesting posts and comments , I hope you keep on dedicating time for the good and respected people then on this forum and try to eliminate from your mind - as much as possible this can be - the ones that piss you off and make you have second thoughts . 

You , after observing such a long time this apartment and having the privilege ( and the bad luck 😬 ) to speak the language , can be well assure that we are many more who respect and praise your efforts and we all know here , that without you and omedo , we would be in for endless speculations like the majority of the rest of the apartments . We all have your back here and me , alongside many others , that I guarantee you are in the background and they are getting informed of the events because you take the time to translate for us , encourage to stay strong and brave and have the good feelings that many here are appreciating your efforts . 

how the hell does he know everything about Martina before RLC and what she did all the time in her home town or knowing so much about her mother and nobody finds any of this strange 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

how the hell does he know everything about Martina before RLC and what she did all the time in her home town or knowing so much about her mother and nobody finds any of this strange 

He doesn't know everything about Martina before RLC...He sees and hears the conversations at the same time. Then he relates what's going on

He knows what's transpired in her home town, about her mam and all the other stuff because he just listens to their everyday conversation...normal chat between couples you know
Hey, by doing that, I learnt a lot about Mrs Naga's background...that's really strange isn't it...😏

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Maybe simply because Martina, Alberto but also the classmate, Marta or even her other friend are discussing in the apartment without hiding anything and they are talking about their life, what they did to be there now and about what they want to do in the future
Is it really that incomprehensible?

When I go to friends I discuss with them what I have done and what I will be doing for the next few days

It's a shame that some can't understand the most basic and logical things in life

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3