Martina and Alberto - home activities #32

Noldus

5 hours ago, jman9212 said:

Anyone should try to listen even if you don't know a lick of Spanish. You will hear things from all of them that will burn your ears!!!!

Sorry to say that, but seams that I take the wrong kind of drugs, I haven`t heard anything that burned my ears...🤣

10 hours ago, Deepdave said:

I don't mean to be a killjoy but Bogdan just walked in with Martina's eventual ride home.  Google eyes will not happen for Martina and Nelly today.  Too bad for all of you who do not think that Martina will keep her word to Bogdan and Alberto. 

What happen when you feel really, really, really good with someone and on top of that, you have great, great, great sex ? You make sure that you will be with that person all the time. We are human and every human will do anything to feel that way and will search for that the strong love feeling between human. The need to be desirable for a woman is very strong since we are young. So put yourself in Martina or Nelly shoes and someone is telling you to stop seeing each other, what will be your thinking (I won't write the answer here...) ? For Martina, Alberto accept that she "need to have multiple strong love feeling with anyone at the same time (sex included)" and  Nelly doesn't have too much friends. So to think that Bogdan can "impose restriction" on them, well, well, well...Bogdan is good to manage the garage or the tent. I'm a woman and when I saw Martina eyes in Nelly eyes in those 'special' videos, I knew there was so much tenderness and care and extraordinary feeling attraction. Base on my experience, almost the same situation happen to me at one time in my life, nobody couldn't stop me to LOVE that other woman, I even lost my boyfriend at that time. Like Alberto, he knew about my other partner love feeling but, like I write before, one day, he ask me "do you want to settle with one lover or manage multiple one , I not here to be the one that serve as anchor to live your wide life"   We all learn.        

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

What happen when you feel really, really, really good with someone and on top of that, you have great, great, great sex ? You make sure that you will be with that person all the time. We are human and every human will do anything to feel that way and will search for that the strong love feeling between human. The need to be desirable for a woman is very strong since we are young. So put yourself in Martina or Nelly shoes and someone is telling you to stop seeing each other, what will be your thinking (I won't write the answer here...) ? For Martina, Alberto accept that she "need to have multiple strong love feeling with anyone at the same time (sex included)" and  Nelly doesn't have too much friends. So to think that Bogdan can "impose restriction" on them, well, well, well...Bogdan is good to manage the garage or the tent. I'm a woman and when I saw Martina eyes in Nelly eyes in those 'special' videos, I knew there was so much tenderness and care and extraordinary feeling attraction. Base on my experience, almost the same situation happen to me at one time in my life, nobody couldn't stop me to LOVE that other woman, I even lost my boyfriend at that time. Like Alberto, he knew about my other partner love feeling but, like I write before, one day, he ask me "do you want to settle with one lover or manage multiple one , I not here to be the one that serve as anchor to live your wide life"   We all learn.        

I firmly believe that Martina respects her word that she has promised to Bogdan and despite Nelly held firm to her promise .  I believe that she thinks she can continue to be Nelly's friend without sex.  Martina is a very good person and has many friends that she does not have sex with.  Some people think that sex is the strongest urge.  But I believe that friendship is the urge that lasts the longest and is not in contradiction with the other persons love interests.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

I firmly believe that Martina respects her word that she has promised to Bogdan and despite Nelly held firm to her promise .  I believe that she thinks she can continue to be Nelly's friend without sex.  Martina is a very good person and has many friends that she does not have sex with.  Some people think that sex is the strongest urge.  But I believe that friendship is the urge that lasts the longest and is not in contradiction with the other persons love interests. 

This is a good logical post that is difficult to disagree with.  Of course Martina is a very good person who wants to respect her word to Bogdan.

But I think the point that Girlsfun is trying to make is that love is not always logical or rational.  The urges for sex and friendship are not always separate or one greater than the other in every situation or context.  Yes we all have friends who we cherish and we can’t imagine having sex with.  We’ve all been in that situation with a lover or potential lover where one person says “let’s just be friends”.  That usually hurts and causes pain.  That’s not what we have here.

I don’t think Martina or Nelly want to “just be friends” because one no longer lusts over the other.  This is like Romeo & Juliet or West Side Story where the thing keeping them apart is an external factor (the men).

Last point:  If Nelly was unhappy in her marriage, would a good true friend and lover promise to Bogdan to stay clear of sex?  To deprive someone important in her life the one thing that person wants?  Not saying Nelly is unhappy but she wants more and her husband is not on the same page.  

I like your thinking DeepDave but just don’t think it’s all nice and neat and logical this way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

This is a good logical post that is difficult to disagree with.  Of course Martina is a very good person who wants to respect her word to Bogdan.

But I think the point that Girlsfun is trying to make is that love is not always logical or rational.  The urges for sex and friendship are not always separate or one greater than the other in every situation or context.  Yes we all have friends who we cherish and we can’t imagine having sex with.  We’ve all been in that situation with a lover or potential lover where one person says “let’s just be friends”.  That usually hurts and causes pain.  That’s not what we have here.

I don’t think Martina or Nelly want to “just be friends” because one no longer lusts over the other.  This is like Romeo & Juliet or West Side Story where the thing keeping them apart is an external factor (the men).

Last point:  If Nelly was unhappy in her marriage, would a good true friend and lover promise to Bogdan to stay clear of sex?  To deprive someone important in her life the one thing that person wants?  Not saying Nelly is unhappy but she wants more and her husband is not on the same page.  

I like your thinking DeepDave but just don’t think it’s all nice and neat and logical this way.

Hi Jennifer Mom,DeepDave and Girlsfun,

I think all three of you have made some very insightful remarks here. I basically agree with everything you all saw last night. Here is my additional take on what happened in the backyard last night. I was moved emotionally. To me, I think these two ladies are still deeply in love with each other still. The genuine tenderness was a beutiful thing thing to watch. There was no sex, but the long hugs and gentle kissing was as real as it gets. I am both happy and sad at the same time for both women. I am happy because for the first time in a while they were able to break through the sexual tension since they stopped having sex together but still sad for them that for some reason the sexual aspect has been put on hold. What I do know is that their love for each other is real and not a "staged" event. More and more I'm leaning toward the belief that Bogdan was involved in the sexual curtailment of their love-making. I do know that last night was as "real" as it gets on RLC. This is the type of thing RLC needs desperatly. In some ways it was as sensual as them having sex...sometimes showing genuine tenderness and emotion between people that love each other can be just as nice to watch. Once again thank you three for your excellent posts.

• Like 1

Things are quite simple , here are the suggestions according to what we see and experiencing the last year or so .. 

1) Nelly loves Martina ( I don’t think it is this much as how people here think , in my opinion it is like Martina is for Nelly her only real friend as she has zero social life since being in this foreign country , no motivation  , no plans , nothing for the future except making money by being part of RLC and doing nothing apart from sleeping , waking up , eating and fucking Bogdan when she needs dick and try to seduce Martina when she needs pussy ) in such a way that if she wants more there’s only one solution since Bogdan has been crystal clear . Divorce Bogdan and flirt Martina and try to divorce her from Alberto , that Martina clearly wants to be with him , and live happily ever after …. Only to be bored with her after 5-6 years as she is bored now with her husband. 

2 ) Martina loves Nelly ( that I also highly don’t believe so , if she did , she would move mountains and oceans to try and have her all for herself . She is confused being between her big love of her life Alberto and a current passion with expiration date - it will all be over when N&B return back in Russia and attend their business there ) but the big obstacle of Bogdan and her guilts towards him ,  being the person who infiltrated the married  life of a couple , and also to Alberto as she’s clearly using him - despite his continuous approval for all of Martina’s actions - because he has chose the path of silence and not opposing any decision of Martina , I can’t believe that he isn’t “ egoist “ enough “ to also demand and require things from her . After 10 years together , allowing your GF to have sex on your bed that you sleep with the woman you love , I am sorry , this is too much for a man to accept , it is like you approve you are the second in line and you are there exactly as Bogdan is , to provide dick fuck , male company / friendship and trust so as not feeling alone at times .. 

3) Bogdan loves Nelly incredibly much that he is blind of whatever actions Nelly is playing behind his back . In comparison to Nelly , he has a big role and job in Barcelona , something that gives him motivation and purpose to be in this foreign for him country , make more and more money as days pass by , amongst everything , he tries to keep equal and fair distance from anyone involved and appearing  on the cameras world , in my opinion , such a good guy that he can be considered a loser and weak character allowing all this and not doing anything for his own  pleasure  but just trying to keep everyone  around happy and his wife the happiest .. a “hero”  who is being taken advantage of the others . 

4) Alberto loves Martina in such a way that he has found a woman that he believes by giving him the total freedom that she ( hasn’t to be honest ) asks , everyday he is allowing to be presented with an image that he has no choice due to his lifestyle to accept all demands ( that have never been ) by Martina , he isn’t searching for a job as RLC ( and Martina’s stories provide enough for a living ) , he has accepted his role being the guy that will always be like the best friend of Martina and the one she will always search in case of emergency . He knows easily that Martina will always go back to him no matter what because he was / is / will always be the absolute one to trust and seek shelter after each adventure . Being sure that the woman you share the life with the last 10 years , it gives you absolute control so to define and control the relationship in comparison to what the majority believes , that is Martina being the one that handles this relationship .. pure mistake , Martina actually needs Alberto in her life so much more ( emotionally , friendly and so on ) than Alberto needs Martina ( apart from work , he will be able to survive emotionally easily if Martina tells him “ hasta la prossima “ one day ) 

The conclusion is that this is a quartet without any future simply  because both men except their own routine life have no interest to other women and their love / erotical / sexual life is satisfied by these two women and they seek nothing more than both of them to be near them . This will go on and on till one day a big and unforgiven thing will happen and it will all collapse .. and the persons who will pay the price and understand their mistakes during this  period and ultimately reflect on them , will be the two women who experience the maximum of feelings and emotions , Nelly and Martina .. life is fair and brings balance , the extreme smiles will balance it in the future with sadness and disappointment when both men finally wake up , revolutionize and say “ that’s it , no more “ ( that I hope it never happens ) 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Things are quite simple , here are the suggestions according to what we see and experiencing the last year or so .. 

1) Nelly loves Martina ( I don’t think it is this much as how people here think , in my opinion it is like Martina is for Nelly her only real friend as she has zero social life since being in this foreign country , no motivation  , no plans , nothing for the future except making money by being part of RLC and doing nothing apart from sleeping , waking up , eating and fucking Bogdan when she needs dick and try to seduce Martina when she needs pussy ) in such a way that if she wants more there’s only one solution since Bogdan has been crystal clear . Divorce Bogdan and flirt Martina and try to divorce her from Alberto , that Martina clearly wants to be with him , and live happily ever after …. Only to be bored with her after 5-6 years as she is bored now with her husband. 

2 ) Martina loves Nelly ( that I also highly don’t believe so , if she did , she would move mountains and oceans to try and have her all for herself . She is confused being between her big love of her life Alberto and a current passion with expiration date - it will all be over when N&B return back in Russia and attend their business there ) but the big obstacle of Bogdan and her guilts towards him ,  being the person who infiltrated the married  life of a couple , and also to Alberto as she’s clearly using him - despite his continuous approval for all of Martina’s actions - because he has chose the path of silence and not opposing any decision of Martina , I can’t believe that he isn’t “ egoist “ enough “ to also demand and require things from her . After 10 years together , allowing your GF to have sex on your bed that you sleep with the woman you love , I am sorry , this is too much for a man to accept , it is like you approve you are the second in line and you are there exactly as Bogdan is , to provide dick fuck , male company / friendship and trust so as not feeling alone at times .. 

3) Bogdan loves Nelly incredibly much that he is blind of whatever actions Nelly is playing behind his back . In comparison to Nelly , he has a big role and job in Barcelona , something that gives him motivation and purpose to be in this foreign for him country , make more and more money as days pass by , amongst everything , he tries to keep equal and fair distance from anyone involved and appearing  on the cameras world , in my opinion , such a good guy that he can be considered a loser and weak character allowing all this and not doing anything for his own  pleasure  but just trying to keep everyone  around happy and his wife the happiest .. a “hero”  who is being taken advantage of the others . 

4) Alberto loves Martina in such a way that he has found a woman that he believes by giving him the total freedom that she ( hasn’t to be honest ) asks , everyday he is allowing to be presented with an image that he has no choice due to his lifestyle to accept all demands ( that have never been ) by Martina , he isn’t searching for a job as RLC ( and Martina’s stories provide enough for a living ) , he has accepted his role being the guy that will always be like the best friend of Martina and the one she will always search in case of emergency . He knows easily that Martina will always go back to him no matter what because he was / is / will always be the absolute one to trust and seek shelter after each adventure . Being sure that the woman you share the life with the last 10 years , it gives you absolute control so to define and control the relationship in comparison to what the majority believes , that is Martina being the one that handles this relationship .. pure mistake , Martina actually needs Alberto in her life so much more ( emotionally , friendly and so on ) than Alberto needs Martina ( apart from work , he will be able to survive emotionally easily if Martina tells him “ hasta la prossima “ one day ) 

The conclusion is that this is a quartet without any future simply  because both men except their own routine life have no interest to other women and their love / erotical / sexual life is satisfied by these two women and they seek nothing more than both of them to be near them . This will go on and on till one day a big and unforgiven thing will happen and it will all collapse .. and the persons who will pay the price and understand their mistakes during this  period and ultimately reflect on them , will be the two women who experience the maximum of feelings and emotions , Nelly and Martina .. life is fair and brings balance , the extreme smiles will balance it in the future with sadness and disappointment when both men finally wake up , revolutionize and say “ that’s it , no more “ ( that I hope it never happens ) 

Kitty Kitten GIF

• Haha 8

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Why don't you be Nelly's friend, since you seem to have none either and loads of time to write endlessly on here about he lives of people you don't even know.