Martina and Alberto - home activities #32

Noldus

34 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i never said u are full of it, it was just a question cuz i really dont know if her mother is spanish or english plus its the first time i heard sum1 talk about her mother.

i must admit im not following them a lot

Shake Agree GIF by Envy

She and her family are Italian. Her mother lives in Valiencian (spel) so she has lerned that spanish. She speaks to her mother and father and a aunt often.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Of course DD this is true.  That doesn't  mean we don't want to know.  If we were obsessing  over where she was during the day, I might agree that would be excessive and obsessive.  But we want to know what she is doing from 10PM/midnight to 5-7AM.  Yes of course if she is going to a club and then out to breakfast ... having fun as a young woman in Barca might be inclined to do ... that is great.  I used to love going to the bars and clubs (they close here at 2AM) and then out for breakfast and would roll into bed at maybe 4AM.  Sometimes we would meet up somewhere and continue to party.  Almost always I came home with a girlfriend or a boyfriend.  I never had a boyfriend or girlfriend sitting at home while I was out having fun.

And to those who think we have a narrative or script for Martina that we are trying to force on everyone else:   There might be some who try to do that; however, IMHO, most of us just want to know the truth.  We want to understand her life.  Her full life.  We get to see a lot on cam but we want to know more.   Maybe this isn't something we are entitled to; however, the reality is this is what we want to know.  At least this is what I want to know.  The rumors range from "Martina is a call girl" to  "Martina just likes to go out with her classmates and have fun".  I honestly do not care what she does on that spectrum of alternatives.   I don't care if she is making love to Nelly anymore or not.   I don't care if she is fucking Bogdan or not.  But yes I am fascinated with wanting to know the truth.  If  this is blasphemy, then I am guilty.

Earlier tonight I asked @emnv and @omedo to help us understand where she goes each evening.  They are generally respected as the most trustworthy translators we have.  The consensus here believes in them.   So please tell us.  Because I know for a fact there are other people here, who may not have the same command of the language as our favorite two, but who spend a LOT of time watching Martina and have different ideas altogether.  I am  only trying to get to the truth.

Hope you all are having a good weekend.

Good Day Jen,

I hope all is well. A few days back I stated, "I am not sure anyone here can prove that Martina is, had or is not having sex currently with someone outside other than what we see with Alberto and N”. That still stands and we can only imagine or speculation without evidence. 

I was also told "Why would you think that your fantasies are proof of truth unless proven wrong.  That's insane. She is acting like a relatively normal young bi-sexual female trying to make a living and at the same time trying to progress in the best way possible by getting a great education.  Watch out world, Martina's going to do just fine, and I hope she continues to do so with Alberto.  

Now DD mentioned "there’s ABSOLUTELY no one knowing what Martina does since there are no cameras following her outside".  DD is correct! 
I believe it was you that told me Martina may not be who we think she is, and I understood the good advice. I was also told the same from my family, but I changed growing up and believe others have the right and can as well.

But here is a bit of news that might be interesting and can be proven through listening and viewing the camera over the past few weeks, Martina is no longer regularly taking the pill?

And Jen you may be on to something, I believe those that do speak the language know exactly what’s going on with Martina and Alberto, yet are holding on to that information to possibly protect her privacy. Not sure why? 

It does appear that many here may be speculating there is something going on with Martina and Alberto; It may be there is something occurring or it may be that Martina and Alberto are so highly intelligent they have conjuncture up a plan to raise the viewing level to their apartment  "without sex" for the RLC bonus.  

No matter, if Martina wanted her private life kept a secret, she would not speak of it openly on camera. Martina has a strong personality. If she wants something she will strive to get it and step on whomever is in her way.  I think Alberto understands, he must understand, she pays him to understand.  

I also believe Martina wants all to know what she is doing and has wanted that for some time.  And does not care, (should not care) what we think. 

I am anxious to hear the twist from our experts and still waiting for school to start; 09-21.

Sorry for the long note, getting ready for work,  reading my daily notes and having that first morning cup of coffee

Take care

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, yelt said:

Good Day Jen,

I hope all is well. A few days back I stated, "I am not sure anyone here can prove that Martina is, had or is not having sex currently with someone outside other than what we see with Alberto and N”. That still stands and we can only imagine or speculation without evidence. 

I was also told "Why would you think that your fantasies are proof of truth unless proven wrong.  That's insane. She is acting like a relatively normal young bi-sexual female trying to make a living and at the same time trying to progress in the best way possible by getting a great education.  Watch out world, Martina's going to do just fine, and I hope she continues to do so with Alberto.  

Now DD mentioned "there’s ABSOLUTELY no one knowing what Martina does since there are no cameras following her outside".  DD is correct! 
I believe it was you that told me Martina may not be who we think she is, and I understood the good advice. I was also told the same from my family, but I changed growing up and believe other have the right and can as well.

But here is a bit of news that might be interesting and can be proven through listening and viewing the camera over the past few weeks, Martina is no longer regularly taking the pill?

And Jen you may be on to something, I believe those that do speak the language know exactly what’s going on with Martina and Alberto, yet are holding on to that information to possibly protect her privacy. Not sure why? 

It does appear that many here may be speculating there is something going on with Martina and Alberto; It may be there is something occurring or it may be that Martina and Alberto are so greatly intelligent they have conjuncture up a plan to raise the viewing level to their apartment  "without sex" for the RLC bonus. 

No matter, if Martina wanted her private life kept a secret, she would not speak of it openly on camera. Martina has a strong personality. If she wants something she will strive to get it and step on whomever is in her way.  I think Alberto understands, he must understand, she pays him to understand.  

I also believe Martina wants all to know what she is doing and has wanted that for some time.  And does not care what we think. 

I am anxious to hear the twist from our experts and still waiting for school to start; 09-21.

Sorry for the long note, getting ready for work,  reading my daily notes and having that first morning cup of coffee

Take care

Well stated and very much on the mark.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Personally I'm quite tired of stupid speculations, it is not funny to be constantly denying them or qualifying them instead of talking about interesting things, and I don't think I will continue to do so in the future.

For those who have known her for a long time, Martina's behavior in the past days is totally normal. It was unusual last year due to covid restrictions, but in the past, when Marta or other friends were in Barcelona, and especially when she was living in her hometown, she was on the streets with friends most of the time, especially on the weekends and holidays. And this is quite normal for many young people in Spain.

Last Thusrday they (Alberto & Martina) went in the evening to the opening of an exhibition by a friend of them, and then in the night she continued partying with her classmate, till the sunrise on the beach.

On Friday she was invited to have dinner by her friend Dani, his mother prepared an specialty food.

On Saturday Martina went to party with two (girl)friends that she met 2 weeks ago, when Marta came. The Diada was celebrated and there were parties on the street everywhere throughout Barcelona. One of the girls called Martina to invite her while she was coming back from the Villa. Alberto was invited to go and refused as usual, but he encouraged Martina to go (she was hesitant).

Sunday night she was at home.

Yesterday night she was taking her classmate to the hospital, to assess the injuries caused by her boyfriend when she was beaten (fortunately she has no injuries other than the external ones), and try to report the assault to the police (that they couldn't complete yesterday, they will come back today).

One more thing, Martina's mother has a lot of merit for me, for how she has raised a healthy family despite the many problems they have had. She is probably one of the most energetic and positive persons I know. She is Spanish and her parents too, she couldn't complete the basic school education when she was young, and she is now going to try to obtain a school graduate certificate (which will take 2 years for her) to gain access to some qualified job. She only speaks Spanish, not even Valencian because she is not from this region. And not a single word of English or Italian. 

• Thanks 14
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

So, camcaps is back on the net!

What happened?  I can’t seem to find any announcement.  Message said “upgrade being performed” or “maintenance” or some such.  Is this a new version?   It’s a little comical seeing people continue to post in some threads as if nothing has happened.  

I know this isn’t Facebook or Insta or Twitter or even eBay or Amazon where a 3-4 day outage might be noticed … but still.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, emnv said:

Personally I'm quite tired of stupid speculations, it is not funny to be constantly denying them or qualifying them instead of talking about interesting things, and I don't think I will continue to do so in the future.

For those who have known her for a long time, Martina's behavior in the past days is totally normal. It was unusual last year due to covid restrictions, but in the past, when Marta or other friends were in Barcelona, and especially when she was living in her hometown, she has was on the streets with friends most of the time, especially on the weekends and holidays. And this is quite normal for many young people in Spain.

Last Thusrday they (Alberto & Martina) went in the evening to the opening of an exhibition by a friend of them, and then in the night she continued partying with her classmate, till the sunrise on the beach.

On Friday she was invited to have dinner by her friend Dani, his mother prepared an specialty food.

On Saturday Martina went to party with two (girl)friends that she met 2 weeks ago, when Marta came. The Diada was celebrated and there were parties on the street everywhere throughout Barcelona. One of the girls called Martina to invite her while she was coming back from the Villa. Alberto was invited to go and refused as usual, but he encouraged Martina to go (she was hesitant).

Sunday night she was at home.

Yesterday night she was taking her classmate to the hospital, to assess the injuries caused by her boyfriend when she was beaten (fortunately she has no injuries other than the external ones), and try to report the assault to the police (that they couldn't complete yesterday, they will come back today).

One more thing, Martina's mother has a lot of merit for me, for how she has raised a healthy family despite the many problems they have had. She is probably one of the most energetic and positive persons I know. She is Spanish and her parents too, she couldn't complete the basic school education when she was young, and she is now going to try to obtain a school graduate certificate (which will take 2 years for her) to gain access to some qualified job. She only speaks Spanish, not even Valencian because she is not from this region. And not a single word of English or Italian. 

Thank you for the valuable contribution that you share with us, as so often. In terms of content, this clears up many speculations, some of which are strange and also clears up the speculations about the apparent Italian origins of your mother/family .

If I remember correctly, her friend has had already problems with her boyfriend in the past. Difficult situation.. but I think Martinand Albert will support her wherever possible. 

I'm looking forward to it when your school starts, then we will surely get to know some new people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Keith Ramsay said:

Aunque muchas especulaciones en esa publicación 

I don't know where you see the speculation...everything @emnv he has written is true.

Many of you wonder why there are no Russian translators and here is the answer.

Soon you will not have Spanish translators either and you will be happy because you will be able to take your imagination to the limit and speculate whatever you want.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8