Martina and Alberto - home activities #32

Noldus

2 hours ago, emnv said:

Personally I'm quite tired of stupid speculations, it is not funny to be constantly denying them or qualifying them instead of talking about interesting things, and I don't think I will continue to do so in the future.

For those who have known her for a long time, Martina's behavior in the past days is totally normal. It was unusual last year due to covid restrictions, but in the past, when Marta or other friends were in Barcelona, and especially when she was living in her hometown, she has was on the streets with friends most of the time, especially on the weekends and holidays. And this is quite normal for many young people in Spain.

Last Thusrday they (Alberto & Martina) went in the evening to the opening of an exhibition by a friend of them, and then in the night she continued partying with her classmate, till the sunrise on the beach.

On Friday she was invited to have dinner by her friend Dani, his mother prepared an specialty food.

On Saturday Martina went to party with two (girl)friends that she met 2 weeks ago, when Marta came. The Diada was celebrated and there were parties on the street everywhere throughout Barcelona. One of the girls called Martina to invite her while she was coming back from the Villa. Alberto was invited to go and refused as usual, but he encouraged Martina to go (she was hesitant).

Sunday night she was at home.

Yesterday night she was taking her classmate to the hospital, to assess the injuries caused by her boyfriend when she was beaten (fortunately she has no injuries other than the external ones), and try to report the assault to the police (that they couldn't complete yesterday, they will come back today).

One more thing, Martina's mother has a lot of merit for me, for how she has raised a healthy family despite the many problems they have had. She is probably one of the most energetic and positive persons I know. She is Spanish and her parents too, she couldn't complete the basic school education when she was young, and she is now going to try to obtain a school graduate certificate (which will take 2 years for her) to gain access to some qualified job. She only speaks Spanish, not even Valencian because she is not from this region. And not a single word of English or Italian. 

Thank you to @emnv and to you. There are many that appreciate the help you give us with translations. Funny how what you write sounds so logical and forthright, vs. either (1) the fantasy of many of your detractors or (2) the dismissal of your words with no rebuttal. Rest assured there are many who appreciate your efforts.  I, and we, understand that there may be different interpretations of the same sentence and welcome that discourse. Just put the detractors with no logical rebuttal on "ignore".

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, omedo said:

I don't know where you see the speculation...everything @emnv he has written is true.

Many of you wonder why there are no Russian translators and here is the answer.

Soon you will not have Spanish translators either and you will be happy because you will be able to take your imagination to the limit and speculate whatever you want.

You are so right. 👏👍

Compared to the previous posts, everything that enmv sounds very conclusive. But for some it probably contains too little drama and it is a bit too normal, so unfortunately people prefer to speculate very often (in the wrong direction).😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

The friend must have taken quite a beating. She is up and moving very uncomfortably, and the black eye is bad. I hope she charges the bastard and he gets put  under the jail.

I'm really sad and a bit speechless that things like this still happen. Can only agree with you, the guy should be strong punished. Maybe she should see a doctor again. Looks really not good .

I could only assume this is the same nutless bastard that cut up her legs not too long ago.  He needs to be beaten within an inch of his life!  Gotta say though, WHY THE FUCK would she keep going back to the guy?!?!?  She's young and cute and certainly has more options than that shit stain.  Needs to rot in jail while receiving the same treatment he's giving her.  🤬

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

I could only assume this is the same nutless bastard that cut up her legs not too long ago.  He needs to be beaten within an inch of his life!  Gotta say though, WHY THE FUCK would she keep going back to the guy?!?!?  She's young and cute and certainly has more options than that shit stain.  Needs to rot in jail while receiving the same treatment he's giving her.  🤬

I'm not sure he cut her legs. The position and angle of those cuts look like a self-cutter to me. And could explain a possible mental/self-esteem issue that would explain why she keeps going back. I hope Martina helps her get some help

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, omedo said:

you will be happy because you will be able to take your imagination to the limit and speculate whatever you want.

don't give me that shit you've never heard me speculate because I don't treat any of them as real they're people on the other side of the screen to me as far as I'm concerned. the amount of people on here that think they are best buddies with all of them is I'm afraid quite worrying, and as far as as the translators people will believe what the want to believe and im not saying they are telling untruths im saying who really knows. It take a lot to wind me but you managed it well done plonker 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

You are so right. 👏👍

Compared to the previous posts, everything that enmv sounds very conclusive. But for some it probably contains too little drama and it is a bit too normal, so unfortunately people prefer to speculate very often (in the wrong direction).😉

Why did you give me a confused emoji? My gif was an indication that there are some guys out there who moan on about not knowing what's going on. Then Spanish guys like @emnv and @omedo come along with translations about what IS actually going on, and these same guys accuse them of speculation...hence banging my head..

Unbelievable...😖

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

If a person makes up a story or tells a lie in a language that one does not understand, then will an accurate translation of that story or lie make the translation a truth?  What is the difference between a translator and an interpreter? One tells us what they said (preferably in quotes) while the other tells us what he/she thinks they meant.