Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

7 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

23:50 Martina is putting her shoes and looking to go out.  

Another trip to the police station after that last conversation on the phone with the woman beater?

No, it is a logistical problem. Her friend's grandmother is alone, and the girl does not have a key to the building's portal.

Martina is going to go with her to see if they can get in by calling someone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Hi @JenniferMom, sorry I was out a few days because of work in my real life, when I get on special assignment, I have no time out and my 'communication' is very restricted. The deductions you do let me think that you would be a very good candidate for the kind of work I do. You certainly understand between the lines (and also some other member too) : facts, deductions, explanations and outcome probabilities and sometime thing goes completely the opposite.  There a song coming to my mind "Walk a mile in my shoe".

The Lion needs courage, the Tinman needs a heart, and the Scarecrow a brain, while Dorothy needs to find her way back home and the one and only Taco is sniffing the curtain. The world is full of curtains and people twiddling the buttons behind them to present an alternate reality. But pay attention to that man behind the curtain and create your own magic. This way, we will understand the real nature of human some day...keep the good work...love you ! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, emnv said:

No, it is a logistical problem. Her friend's grandmother is alone, and the girl does not have a key to the building's portal.

Martina is going to go with her to see if they can get in by calling someone.

Is it dangerous for Martina to walk alone in the night back to home (and don't forget she always drink) ? Me, in that situation, I always comeback with other girls or taxi. I also have training in self defence but when I drunk....

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Is it dangerous for Martina to walk alone in the night back to home (and don't forget she always drink) ? Me, in that situation, I always comeback with other girls or taxi. I also have training in self defence but when I drunk....

Generally agree that it can be dangerous to walk alone so late. Also being drunk is not heping but in this case she was not drunk 😉 and do we know that she hasn't taken taxi or uber? Could be or ? I really understand your fear...

Il y a 4 heures, girlsfun a dit :

Est-ce dangereux pour Martina de rentrer seule la nuit à la maison (et n'oubliez pas qu'elle boit toujours) ? Moi, dans cette situation, je reviens toujours avec d'autres filles ou en taxi. J'ai aussi une formation en self défense mais quand je buvais....

c'est bien connue que tu fais tout mieux que tout le monde

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

21:10 Martina and Nelly leave the apt.

Did they?  I saw them go out to the balcony...  I assumed to wait for their Uber/ride.  On camera one (living room), you can still hear them talking outside.  I don't think they've left yet.

• Like 1