Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think Bogdan has any problem with Martina , i think he knows that the “ mistake” is Nelly but he is totally submitted to her needs , of course he simply loves her with all his will..As for Martina , she has so much to lose if she ever loses Alberto , I hope she will always have her in her life and even though I don’t believe that that will be always forever as an erotical couple , I think they will always be the best friends for one another’s life ☺️

Agree again Martina might loses much if she loses Alberto now.  But fortunatelly it looks like that this will not happen as long as both allow each other their freedoms. But life is like a roller coaster and things can chage fast.

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As for Martina , she has so much to lose if she ever loses Alberto

Do you really believe this?  She is the one trying to better herself.  She is the one who is compassionate and caring for others like her school friend who appears to be in an abusive relationship.  She is the one who is very sexually open-minded and adventurous and insatiable.   I honestly think she would do quite well without Alberto if Alberto were to leave her (but he won't).

I do think she adores Alberto and he is one of her dearest friends.  He occupies a space in her life that is important to her.  But don't think she loses a lot if she lost him.  It's hard to imagine this at all when she is out till 8AM having fun or doing whatever so many nights.

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Do you really believe this?  She is the one trying to better herself.  She is the one who is compassionate and caring for others like her school friend who appears to be in an abusive relationship.  She is the one who is very sexually open-minded and adventurous and insatiable.   I honestly think she would do quite well without Alberto if Alberto were to leave her (but he won't).

May look like this at first glance, but if it were, the two would have separated a long time ago. I think one glue of this relationship is the freedom they give to each other.  Sure she is more active and open minded part, but opposites attract.😉

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I do think she adores Alberto and he is one of her dearest friends.  He occupies a space in her life that is important to her.  But don't think she loses a lot if she lost him.  It's hard to imagine this at all when she is out till 8AM having fun or doing whatever so many nights.

Hey Jen!

Give some credit to Alberto.  Being with a woman like Martina, most men would be jealous.  Alberto is not.  He has been sharing Martina with Nelly, most men wouldn't be able to share.  Before Martina left for the party at 2am, he put the gin in Martina's purse and he asked her if she wanted the cold bottle or the room temperature bottle...most men wouldn't be able to be as comprehensive with their GF.  During their sex session today, he removed his underwear and gave it to Martina to make sure she had it to masturbate better.

I think Alberto gives Martina what she needs to be happy (Freedom), most men would be jealous and argue all the time with Martina...they rarely argue.

In your lifetime Jen, have you been with or known many understanding men like Alberto?  Most would say he's weak.  I'd say he is special (rare).

• Like 2

1 uur geleden zei JenniferMom:

Geloof je dit echt? Zij is gedegenereerd om te verbeteren. Zij is degene die medelevend is en voor anderen zorgt, zoals haar schoolvriendin die een gewelddadige relatie lijkt te hebben. Zij is degene die seksueel zeer ruimdenkend en avontuurlijk en onverzadigbaar is. Ik denk eerlijk gezegd dat ze het heel goed zou doen zonder Alberto als Alberto haar zou verlaten (maar dat doet hij niet).

Ik denk dat ze dol is op Alberto en dat hij een van haar beste vrienden is. Hij neemt een ruimte in haar leven in die belangrijk voor haar is. Maar denk niet dat ze veel als ze hem kwijt is. Het is moeilijk je dit voor te stellen als ze uit is tot 8 uur 's ochtends om plezier te hebben van zoveel avonden te doen.

Geloof jij dat Martina ruimdenkend is? Ik niet, Alberto is ruimdenkend en Martina profiteert daarvan.

25 minutes ago, StanRB said:

In your lifetime Jen, have you been with or known many understanding men like Alberto?  Most would say he's weak.  I'd say he is special (rare).

Stan (the Man) you bring up a lot of good points.  I won't quibble with any of them.

DD speculated that Martina has "so much to lose" if she were to lose Alberto.  It doesn't matter to me if we perceive him as "weak" or "special/rare".   What I am questioning is what does Martina lose if he bails.   I think it would be difficult for her but I think she will do just fine if he were to leave her.  Yes he is sweet and special ... but knowing what temperature I like my gin is hardly that critical to me.  Yes of course finding a man that allows her all her freedoms would be something she would "lose" ... but are we saying that Alberto is the ONLY MAN ON EARTH who would be like this?   C'mon, if Alberto were to bail, the line at her door would start to form immediately!!

I adore DD but I think he's projecting.  He wants to believe she would "lose a lot" if Alberto bailed.  I just don't see it.

And I am probably projecting that Martina should dump him.  I am not.  They have a special bond and I want to see it work. But I won't be sad if he were to leave her.  She will do just fine.

30 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Do you believe Martina is open-minded? Not me, Alberto is open-minded and Martina takes advantage of that.

John ... maybe "open-minded" was the wrong choice of words because I was referring to her open sexual persona.  Another way of saying it is that sexually, she seems to have few limits.

Agree that Alberto is "open-minded" in terms of what he accepts from Martina.  But we could look at this from the question of who is most likely to leave the other?  If you had to pick between Alberto leaving Martina or Martina leaving Alberto ... where do you stand?   The person who bails (to me at least) is the less open minded person.  Being open minded to me implies tolerance and we agree that Alberto has a ton of tolerance.  In this context, maybe you are right, Alberto is very open-minded.  But somehow I am left feeling at some point he may tire of all of her behaviors.

• Like 1

We will probably never understand what the reason for Alberto's tolerance is. We are missing too much information from their life before RLC. But I enjoy  to see something special like that.

Surely there is a point at which his tolerance ends but that has not yet been reached.

• Like 1

Just now, Adalbert said:

We will probably never understand what the reason for Alberto's tolerance is. We are missing too much information from their life before RLC. But I enjoy  to see something special like that.

Surely there is a point at which his tolerance ends but that has not yet been reached.

That is the bottom line! 

I can't understand how people get so caught up in fictional characters lives.  Who cares who leaves who, who cares who is more open minded, who cares if Taco is lucky?  I'm not meaning to sound like an A-Hole here but it is really funny how you people get all caught up in these characters lives.

Alberto will always be tolerant of her until she either decides to leave him or tells him to get out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1