Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

It is so sad that Martina and Nelly are now restricted to an off camera relationship. I know that there are some who contend that they are now "just friends".  However, I contend that they still have both a romantic and a sexual relationship. I will continue to contend that as long as I still see evidence that supports my theory. My latest evidence is the fact that Martina's shorts were all buttoned up when they first went to the balcony for drinks. Then later, Alberto came home and they came back inside to refresh for a second round of drinks. At that time it seems that the top button on Martina's shorts were unbuttoned. This can be seen clearly on camera #4 at 23:23:00. Before Martina and Nelly went back out with their second round of drinks, Martina went to the bathroom and re-buttoned her shorts before she came out. I realize that this evidence is not decisive but it is certainly more evidence than the has been presented by any of the people who are promoting the "just friends" theory.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1