Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Although we may not ever see Nelly and Martina have sex on camera again, I contend that kissing on camera in the bathroom is a signal from them to the viewers that nothing has changed between them.

I nearly agreed with you and gave you an upvote there...maybe nothing has changed between them...
But you spoilt yourself when I read your translator/interpreter post...😒

Ok, end of discussion for me...

Thank you for ending your discussion with me. Actually, I never commented on any of your posts and you were not one of my intended invitees to my posts. Revisionism will not work here. I have maintained my contention from the beginning, even without the kissing in the bathroom. Now, when the evidence is irrefutable that the relationship is continuing to some extent that violates the earlier arguments, it is easy now to agree and to pretend that it was understood all along. 

If anything sexual still goes on between Nelly and Martina , were I Bogdan , I would simply pack my things , suitcases and anything that is my belongings , either book the first flight available ( even business class 😁😆😂 ) back to Russia or end up with the cameras and try to start slowly living a good / freedom anywhere routine life …

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If anything sexual still goes on between Nelly and Martina , were I Bogdan , I would simply pack my things , suitcases and anything that is my belongings , either book the first flight available ( even business class 😁😆😂 ) back to Russia or end up with the cameras and try to start slowly living a good / freedom anywhere routine life …

Recall the movie Airplane when the Lloyd Bridges character says over and over "I picked the wrong night to stop sniffing glue" etc., etc.

I picked the wrong night to let my sub expire!

Everyone should chill, I think a lot of what everyone thinks all has strong grains of truth.  These two are very attracted to each other but I think Nelly (not Martina) wants more than "just be friends".  I think Martina wants to honor her commitment to Bogdan but she is struggling with that.  Whether or not they have had sex off-cam it doesn't matter too much except for the fact that the RLC viewers are getting screwed by missing it.  And it's true too that making out in the bathroom is not much different than all out sex, as far as Boggy is concerned.

Lastly, I would amend DD's post on what Bogdan should do.  He should leave ONLY if he can't get a threesome.  He either needs to embrace this or leave.  But tomorrow, he will fuck Nelly, which will send all the wrong messages.

Headed out tonight and since I can't keep an eye on this with my phone ... you guys are free of long posts from me!  Enjoy ... please provide some play-by-play in your comments so I can catch up in the morning.

Philo, vous êtes un fan de RLC depuis très longtemps et cela se voit

La fille qui portait un gode ceinture c'était DIANE dans l'appartement qu'elle occupait avec EFIM en 2015

et ensuite ils se sont séparés et EFIM est revenu deux ans après avec la jolie ANNABELLE dans le bel appartement russe avec une grande terrasse et un magnifique jacuzzi

Cette scène m'avait marqué de la voir apparaitre à la cuisine avec ce gode ceinture attaché à ses reins.