Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

40 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

02:10 Martina left under Alberto's eye, the party is not over for her

She will come back around 7:00 a.m. like almost every evening.

And not with Nelly because already back to villa B4

Not sure, but I'm not seeing Nelly or Bog.  Makes me think they went back out like Martina... not necessarily WITH Martina, but out regardless.  OOPS!  Sorry, just found her on the left bed.

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not dismissing this, but if it is the case, it's against Boggy's wishes...

As for the shorts...I know a shitload of girls who unfasten the top button to feel more comfortable...usually after a heavy meal...

Nelly and Martina don't care about Bogdan's wishes

• Like 1

6 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Philo, vous êtes un fan de RLC depuis très longtemps et cela se voit

La fille qui portait un gode ceinture c'était DIANE dans l'appartement qu'elle occupait avec EFIM en 2015

et ensuite ils se sont séparés et EFIM est revenu deux ans après avec la jolie ANNABELLE dans le bel appartement russe avec une grande terrasse et un magnifique jacuzzi

Cette scène m'avait marqué de la voir apparaitre à la cuisine avec ce gode ceinture attaché à ses reins.

Diana et Anabel 

autant utiliser quand même les vrais prénoms 😉

Pour le reste, tout est bon 

• Like 1

Up to 4 page of posts, it seems that Martina and Nelly did a good job last night even when there was no sex on camera. Well done, it seems you have entertained the audience.😉 Martina returned at 8:00 am so regular time at the weekend for her. Looks like her school  doesn't affect her weekends habits😂.

By the way, isn't it much more interesting if they don't have sex in front of the camera? So it remains interesting for everyone who wants to speculate and they keep everything open...it is a bit like a permanent cliffhanger.😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Up to 4 page of posts, it seems that Martina and Nelly did a good job last night even when there was no sex on camera. Well done, it seems you have entertained the audience.😉 Martina returned at 8:00 am so regular time at the weekend for her. Looks like her school  doesn't affect her weekends habits😂.

By the way, isn't it much more interesting if they don't have sex in front of the camera? So it remains interesting for everyone who wants to speculate and they keep everything open...it is a bit like a permanent cliffhanger.😉

I rather see 👀 them have sex with each other. Otherwise it's gets boring 😴 

• Upvote 4

I regularly see comments knocking Martina and Alberto. Most of the time, it looks to me as if they are being made almost out of envy. When I watch M & A, it seems as if they really get along well. They seem to be as ideal a couple as could be found considering that they live under a microscope. Alberto obviously likes her and she likes him. I hope for their sake that they continue to get along and accept that they are always a good pair for some of us.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, Tenxring said:

I regularly see comments knocking Martina and Alberto. Most of the time, it looks to me as if they are being made almost out of envy. When I watch M & A, it seems as if they really get along well. They seem to be as ideal a couple as could be found considering that they live under a microscope. Alberto obviously likes her and she likes him. I hope for their sake that they continue to get along and accept that they are always a good pair for some of us.

They actually  don’t give a shit of what’s written in here , they are both really cool and they simply have their own way of life and couple rules .. Nelly has been messing a bit the things but she’s just a “ temporary passenger “  in Martina’s life and when she’s done with whatever she and her husband want in Barcelona , Martina will also cool down even more .. but there’s no doubt that everyone likes to watch the “ wild 😈 and naughty “ side of Martina 😉

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They actually  don’t give a shit of what’s written in here , they are both really cool and they simply have their own way of life and couple rules .. Nelly has been messing a bit the things but she’s just a “ temporary passenger “  in Martina’s life and when she’s done with whatever she and her husband want in Barcelona , Martina will also cool down even more .. but there’s no doubt that everyone likes to watch the “ wild 😈 and naughty “ side of Martina 😉

Agree, Alberto in particular has done a lot to ensure that the posts here not influence their life. Among other things, he is a great mental help for Martina and she knows that very well. Therefore, he will stay while her female relationships either disappear from her life or continue on a friendly level. Same will happen with Nelly.

My personal opinion, better sooner than later. Maybe she will find new friends in her courses which will change the current (a bit mad) situation? I think Bogdan might not be unhappy about something like that. We will see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Agree, Alberto in particular has done a lot to ensure that the posts here not influence their life. Among other things, he is a great mental help for Martina and she knows that very well. Therefore, he will stay while her female relationships either disappear from her life or continue on a friendly level. Same will happen with Nelly.

My personal opinion, better sooner than later. Maybe she will find new friends in her courses which will change the current (a bit mad) situation? I think Bogdan might not be unhappy about something like that. We will see.

I don’t think Bogdan has any problem with Martina , i think he knows that the “ mistake” is Nelly but he is totally submitted to her needs , of course he simply loves her with all his will..As for Martina , she has so much to lose if she ever loses Alberto , I hope she will always have her in her life and even though I don’t believe that that will be always forever as an erotical couple , I think they will always be the best friends for one another’s life ☺️