B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

Big Hint..... Bigger Hint........ Klassy Klassic Karol can you please teach the fine young NO No way NANA what face down ass up means ????? Because you are very sensual seductive woman, and poor little Nana has all the tools, but does not understand yet how to use them.

Image result for face down ass up

Fucking Magnificent UMMMMMMMM🥰😍😛🤩

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Oh, how wonderful, a couple of girls sitting on a balcony. 😂 Where did I leave my credit card? I wouldn't like to miss such an incredibly exciting and interesting event. 🤣

Well, maybe not, at least I not have to see the flats all empty again the next day because the girls are with their BFs having sex off camera. 🤪

5 girls, not a couple, were on the balcony getting along just fine Dino...You know, the REAL LIFE STUFF YOU'RE ALWAYS BANGING ON ABOUT! The stuff that they used to do back in the day, which you've been praising up to the hilt...How great it was back then 🙄
So don't be a fucking hypocrite all your life and fuck off if you're not interested...Maybe it's time to put your 'Insight into real life' and 'Pseudo lesbian' broken records on again...we haven't heard them for at least a day...😏

Hopefully you left your credit card up your arse...

• Haha 7

29 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Oh, how wonderful, a couple of girls sitting on a balcony. 😂 Where did I leave my credit card? I wouldn't like to miss such an incredibly exciting and interesting event. 🤣

Well, maybe not, at least I not have to see the flats all empty again the next day because the girls are with their BFs having sex off camera. 🤪

It can’t be all the times and in all of the apartments “ tune in , watch them fuck , suck or masturbate ( hidden or not ) “ .. You speak about real life , without being naked , their lingerie , doing pseudo lesbian shows .. now that it isn’t happening and finally we watch the girls try to find some code of communication the last days , get along and at least develop some connection and perhaps a friendship , you appear again to blame also this .. so , one thing you don’t like , the other also , what are you satisfied with I honestly don’t understand .. the old RLC is the past , if you miss it , well, nothing can be done about it .. switch off your monitor and both don’t watch the thumbnails and post negative all the time .. it becomes too much and rather comic if i may say so .. you don’t like it , ok , we have heard you .. but this is 2021 , this is how RLC is , we are still then some romantic left and we try and see the positive things of ( an indeed boring ) the current RLC direction .. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

5 girls, not a couple, were on the balcony getting along just fine Dino...You know, the REAL LIFE STUFF YOU'RE ALWAYS BANGING ON ABOUT! The stuff that they used to do back in the day, which you've been praising up to the hilt...How great it was back then 🙄
So don't be a fucking hypocrite all your life and fuck off if you're not interested...Maybe it's time to put your 'Insight into real life' and 'Pseudo lesbian' broken records on again...we haven't heard them for at least a day...😏

Hopefully you left your credit card up your arse...

Oh, not two but five girls, all hiding their private lives from the camera. How wonderful.

Seriously, if you leave out everything private, the rest is of no value. It is the combination, the everyday on e.g. the balcon, but also in the bedroom. Maybe even a few real friends, and not always just the same girls who visit one GOV flat after another.

GOV is only a facade without real life.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Oh, not two but five girls, all hiding their private lives from the camera. How wonderful.

Seriously, if you leave out everything private, the rest is of no value. It is the combination, the everyday on e.g. the balcon, but also in the bedroom. Maybe even a few real friends, and not always just the same girls who visit one GOV flat after another.

GOV is only a facade without real life.

We didn't even have balcony cams back in the day...so at least we can see them now. So that suggests to me that they used to actually hide more back then...😏

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We didn't even have balcony cams back in the day...so at least we can see them now. So that suggests to me that they used to actually hide more back then...😏

It's a real shame, RLC clearly has the better technology. The website is better organised, everything works a bit smoother. There are many cameras and I, at least, think most of them are useful placed.

The only thing they RLC is lacking is actual content. What good are all the cameras and the much better website if nothing interesting happens? Think about it, the highlight of the day is 5 girls sitting together on the balcony. It's just pathetic when all the action is always happening somewhere else.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Back in those days basically yes.  There was sex at times but not when others were demanding to see it.  If it happened it happened and if not maybe the next time. Today people seem to think they should have sex all the time.  There's more to life than genitalia between someone's legs.

its not that they think it should be all sex all the time but i believe what pisses them off is you have girls here some of them for a year at a time and never have sex on cam once now that is what pisses people off when you know they are getting laid all the time off cam i refuse to believe these girls go hundreds of days without having sex

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When they first began it wasn't about sex.  It was just couples living their everyday lives.  What one seen is what they got.  

When I started watching it was for the nudity of girls showering and lazing on their beds, then getting ready for a night out when doing their makeup and trying different dresses and outfits. That's voyeuism to me. 🙂 

To want more from my point of view you have to at least understand what they are saying or talking about, most of the time we get post on here from people guessing what they are talking about. That's not voyeuism to me. 🙂 That's being a nosy bugger. 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It's a real shame, RLC clearly has the better technology. The website is better organised, everything works a bit smoother. There are many cameras and I, at least, think most of them are useful placed.

The only thing they RLC is lacking is actual content. What good are all the cameras and the much better website if nothing interesting happens? Think about it, the highlight of the day is 5 girls sitting together on the balcony. It's just pathetic when all the action is always happening somewhere else.

You will not be happy till all their parents and grandparents have visited them will you?  🙄

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

its not that they think it should be all sex all the time but i believe what pisses them off is you have girls here some of them for a year at a time and never have sex on cam once now that is what pisses people off when you know they are getting laid all the time off cam i refuse to believe these girls go hundreds of days without having sex

Most likely are getting it somewhere else.  Celibacy rates are low so chances are one in a million to find one that abstains.

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Let’s begin .. Nana , Leora , one twin , Lola ,😎 These are the girls that there’s ABSOLUTE neither any proof nor a possibility to say that they have sex off cameras 😎 The rest ( they aren’t many 😂🤣 ) have done or they are doing something 😁

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

It wasn't the highlight of the day, I was just commenting on the fact that it was nice to see they all appeared to be mixing nicely...

Btw, the highlight of the day was Karol's great bate later, which I've just watched on replay...😁

• Upvote 1