B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

I think the villa will probably close in the next year, As i tried to buy the vacant lot next door (pool side) and was told it has been

purchased by a property developer and a villa and pool will be built soon. this will mean that the tree screen will go and the privacy will be gone.

also villa is worth approx $1500000.00.

i'm going to see if I can get one of the other 2 lots near by as is a nice area

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Rick273 said:

I think the villa will probably close in the next year, As i tried to buy the vacant lot next door (pool side) and was told it has been

purchased by a property developer and a villa and pool will be built soon. this will mean that the tree screen will go and the privacy will be gone.

Than you can open a Bed & Breakfast....every room comes with a view...and binoculars. I think you already have a guest list 🤑

1.5 million actually sounds vary affordable. a quick look at Engel & Volkers is showing listings up in the hills in the 2.5 million and up range for that size villa.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Rick273 said:

Good luck Rick 👍