B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL ... glaub mir, es ist mir egal, aber es ist nicht richtig für ihn, sich vor der Kamera zu verstecken, wenn die Leute gutes Geld bezahlen, um alle Mieter vor der Kamera zu sehen. Sogar die beschissenen!!

no way ::)

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Alladino said:

So you're back on the "maybe something will happen" trip. 😂

That is why RLC get away with this content-less crap. RLC brings a different girl, and already people are thinking, wonder what will happen. But the most likely outcome is what always happens, namely almost nothing. The real action takes place off camera, and in the flat there is one ridiculous teasing show after the next. 🤮

What the fuck are you on about? I've never been on a 'maybe something will happen' trip! You must be mixing me up with someone else. thinga69 suggested maybe Karol and Nana were off somewhere else after B5, and I commented that it takes a while to get back to B4

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good morning to all, I was curious if Bogdan ever decided to come out of his hidden garage?

He went into the garage yesterday with a large heavy looking backpack.

Maybe he has gone to B2 to supervise the final preparations and cleaning before the "GRAND REOPENING".

Donald Duck Laugh GIF - Donald Duck Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs

2 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

He went into the garage yesterday with a large heavy looking backpack.

Maybe he has gone to B2 to supervise the final preparations and cleaning before the "GRAND REOPENING".

Maybe, but I seriously doubt it.  I was told that whenever he leaves B4 he leaves his house shoes on the landing by the main entry door so if you don't see his house shoes there, the chances of him being at B1 are slim to none.  

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

What the fuck are you on about? I've never been on a 'maybe something will happen' trip! You must be mixing me up with someone else. thinga69 suggested maybe Karol and Nana were off somewhere else after B5, and I commented that it takes a while to get back to B4

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

Sorry, I really got that completely wrong.

• Upvote 1