Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

4 minutes ago, DWI said:

I too apologize for my wording...I got overly emotional and shoudn't have'. I won't let it happen again.

No need to apologise. If I had directed my post at you, I could've understood you getting annoyed 🤣

We're good 👍 

Check your PM...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, omedo said:

Nothing of this was published, the "discussion" took place at the entrance of the building, Nelly was very nervous and "almost violent", if I remember correctly also wanted to urinate in the same entrance and Martina prevented it, all this was told Martina to Alberto when he went up to the apartment so the event happened off camera, since that day there has only been a message between the two of them.
For my part the matter is settled and I find it absurd to doubt what he says @emnv, I said in a previous post, this is the reason why there are no Russian translators and will be the reason why there are no Spanish translators ....

Thank you omedo for helping out here. I do remember the Sept.24th meeting between N&M and it happened as explained. I don't rememner the events outside as apparently that was off-cam. I did sense the tension inside the apartment and finally should have realized right then and there that the romantic relationship between the two was over...perhaps I did not want to admit it to myself. But now I can accept the fact that its over and Martina is most likely the one who ended it. The affair itself will still go down as one of the greatest in RLC history in my opinion. I know some won't agree with that but it captivated me for a long time. Thanks so much for yours and others input to clear things up.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Martina s'il te plait reviens vite, le nombre de spéculations augmente de façon exponentielle, les gens s'ennuient et se mettent à spéculer 😂 .

do we know when she will come back ? Alberto must be full after so many days ☺️

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Ce calendrier est donc très clair. On pourrait penser que si Nelly et Martina étaient toujours ensemble, elles ne se seraient pas quittées si vite ce soir-là. Il ne fait aucun doute que ce que Nelly essaie de faire, c'est de saouler Martina et ensuite elle peut essayer de rétablir leur histoire d'amour. Mais Martina ne permet pas que cela se produise. Nelly a essayé de faire la même chose quelques semaines plus tôt à la villa et Martina a refusé de céder. Martina voulait Nelly comme une amie, pas comme une amante. Nelly a prouvé qu'elle ne peut pas être simplement amie.

Leur séparation est encore vérifiée par le fait qu'ils n'ont pas été vus ensemble depuis cette date. Il est possible qu'ils se soient rencontrés hors caméra, mais quand Martina a-t-elle le temps de le faire. Généralement, lorsque Martina est partie faire la fête un vendredi soir, nous pouvons voir Nelly endormie au lit avec Bogdan. Il est impossible pour Nelly d'être à 2 endroits en même temps et évidemment les vendredis soirs étaient le moment idéal pour se rencontrer, voire pas du tout.

Martina, vous avez une vision et c'est d'obtenir une éducation dans un domaine que vous trouvez intéressant et que vous appréciez. Vous ferez bien dans la vie. Continuez votre bon travail !!    

So it mean that Martina doens't care too much about her friends. The moment that something is 'not right' , she rejets them right away ? The 'real' side or 'dark' side of Martina ?  In other word: she take her fun of a relation and terminate it after ? Can anyone elaborate on this ?

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

oup ! didn't chec☺️k. But do we know something about the trip to her brother birthday ? 

well we know that she went to see her brother and that it was to celebrate his birthday, you want to know what else? did she have a good weekend? at the same time when we go to see our family it is often to have a good time especially since they do not see each other often

does he still watch her in the shower? did he fuck his best friend again? To find out, you will have to look at Martina's apartment when it will be them who will come back to see her and Alberto 😁

4 hours ago, omedo said:

Nothing of this was published, the "discussion" took place at the entrance of the building, Nelly was very nervous and "almost violent", if I remember correctly also wanted to urinate in the same entrance and Martina prevented it, all this was told Martina to Alberto when he went up to the apartment so the event happened off camera, since that day there has only been a message between the two of them.
For my part the matter is settled and I find it absurd to doubt what he says @emnv, I said in a previous post, this is the reason why there are no Russian translators and will be the reason why there are no Spanish translators ....

You and emnv have the support from the majority here , don’t allow the minority to doubt you even for a second and inevitably affect your thoughts . You both really know that your contribution here is incredible , the least to say 😇

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I understand that we can be a fan of a person, on the other hand wanting to know everything about her actions when she is not in front of the cams, I find that all the same very unhealthy, we go far beyond the domain of voyeurism :angel:

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

well we know that she went to see her brother and that it was to celebrate his birthday, you want to know what else? did she have a good weekend? at the same time when we go to see our family it is often to have a good time especially since they do not see each other often

does he still watch her in the shower? did he fuck his best friend again? To find out, you will have to look at Martina's apartment when it will be them who will come back to see her and Alberto 😁

thank. I will add that the next time the brother will visit: I imagine the scene when Alberto fuck Martina in the kitchen, he will be beside the fridge and Martina will explain to him how to cook the fish....😄  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I understand that we can be a fan of a person, on the other hand wanting to know everything about her actions when she is not in front of the cams, I find that all the same very unhealthy, we go far beyond the domain of voyeurism :angel:

well that true but we want to know if she made decisions that influence our scenarios, God know we all good at that !!!😋