B4 - General Topic 2021 #103 (October)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

We need some new girls now 😉 

Bring back Tesla and Elian and let them enjoy Barcelona in the winter with Ulyana and Harley .. RLC problem solved 😁😆😄😃

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

It is undeniable that Nelly and Bogdan have decided in recent weeks to be "apart" and no longer really integrate with the rest of the roommates. If it is really their departure from B4, in view of what we observed during the night from Friday to Saturday with Nelly not being able to stand noise at night, a certain spirit of freedom should regain B4.

2 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

It is undeniable that Nelly and Bogdan have decided in recent weeks to be "apart" and no longer really integrate with the rest of the roommates. If it is really their departure from B4, in view of what we observed during the night from Friday to Saturday with Nelly not being able to stand noise at night, a certain spirit of freedom should regain B4.

Bogdan has been a devoted and fantastic husband / partner and friend for his wife .. she almost ruined all , the biggest  for me has been the really great reputation they had as a couple and the popularity they enjoyed as a couple back in Russia and yes , why not , also when they rejoined Barcelona . 

I think Nelly grabbed Bogdan to a sinking path , she is for me a woman without any motivation , we see her having no friends ( apart from Martina ) , no job , no hobbies . Bogdan has a cause , most probably he will continue his RLC duties . RLC didn’t protect them from negative and bad exposure , even some of their fans if you have noticed aren’t posting anymore in favor of them .

It is time for a reset for the villa , i do very much want to believe that RLC has been terrified with the latest viewership results and they will try to bring the site at a good level again . The start seems to work with B1 , i think the next move should be a more active B2 ( we saw that Barcelona people want to gather and party everywhere but the villa , insane , the place for parties just a forbidden and unwilling to visit territory ) ..

B&N’s departure is the right move in my humble opinion , let’s hope to either new tenants in the villa or repeaters that stand amongst the most popular and could elevate fun , action , LIFE .. let’s see 😇

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan has been a devoted and fantastic husband / partner and friend for his wife .. she almost ruined all , the biggest  for me has been the really great reputation they had as a couple and the popularity they enjoyed as a couple back in Russia and yes , why not , also when they rejoined Barcelona . 

I think Nelly grabbed Bogdan to a sinking path , she is for me a woman without any motivation , we see her having no friends ( apart from Martina ) , no job , no hobbies . Bogdan has a cause , most probably he will continue his RLC duties . RLC didn’t protect them from negative and bad exposure , even some of their fans if you have noticed aren’t posting anymore in favor of them .

Agree,

and she is bitch but most interesting things she did this year IMHO, relationship with Martina and try to fuck guys in summer party.

I cannot understand why some people so are intent on trying to re-write history by denying historical facts that many of us witnessed and can still recall. Nelly was with other women in Russia, long before Martina was ever on RLC. The only thing that has changed is that Bogdan no longer reveals himself on camera like he revealed himself when he got his friend Efrim drunk and spent the night with his wife Annabelle on the balcony at their apartment in Russia.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I cannot understand why some people so are intent on trying to re-write history by denying historical facts that many of us witnessed and can still recall. Nelly was with other women in Russia, long before Martina was ever on RLC. The only thing that has changed is that Bogdan no longer reveals himself on camera like he revealed himself when he got his friend Efrim drunk and spent the night with his wife Annabelle on the balcony at their apartment in Russia.

Simple....don't do it then...:dodgy:

• Like 2