Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't doubt it Max, but she was never really comfortable with it IMHO.

I can imagine!  She had it in her rear end deep and masturbated with the other hand.  It was so far in when she laid on her side in the after glow spent the big brown stayed in. You cold hear the lube sound when she pulled it out. Big brown.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Leora 2021 #5
8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It wouldn't be at all surprising if the woman known as Leora might think something like the following after noticing some of the comments that get mentioned in threads on this site:Mila Kunis Lol GIF

And most of yours and MasterChef's too I would imagine ! 😉

Humor Month - Lesson for 4/6/2016 - World Laughter Tour

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

And most of yours and MasterChef's too I would imagine ! 😉

Humor Month - Lesson for 4/6/2016 - World Laughter Tour

It's much more likely than not that you would imagine wrong where I'm concerned. Considering that I'm not someone who continues paying for something that I continually criticize like some do, that woman probably thinks about laughing like that every time a deposit is made into an account for her because of those that do.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You appear to have changed tack from your original post Nick ! You clearly stated that " It wouldn't be at all surprising if the woman known as Leora might think something like the following after noticing some of the comments that get mentioned in threads on this site:

Now because I gave you a taste of what you enjoy dishing out to others, you decide you don't want to pursue that route any longer so have got into the membership details now....lol

People paying to watch RLC are thereby entitled to voice their opinion on the quality of whatever it is they have purchased, both positive or negative.

You on the other hand do not by your own admission purchase membership of either RLC or CC, so what exactly gives you the God given right to comment for or against a woman you are not watching, or criticise the opinions of those that do pay to watch. 

I do however agree that she is laughing all the way to the bank regarding the easy money she is raking in, but hey Nich lighten up a little....money is like your cock, if you don't play with it it will never grow.

And always remember when next you criticise someone else's opinion about Leora on here " IF YOU DON'T PLAY THE GAME, DON'T TRY AND MAKE THE RULES "

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You appear to have changed tack from your original post Nick ! You clearly stated that " It wouldn't be at all surprising if the woman known as Leora might think something like the following after noticing some of the comments that get mentioned in threads on this site:

Now because I gave you a taste of what you enjoy dishing out to others, you decide you don't want to pursue that route any longer so have got into the membership details now....lol

People paying to watch RLC are thereby entitled to voice their opinion on the quality of whatever it is they have purchased, both positive or negative.

You on the other hand do not by your own admission purchase membership of either RLC or CC, so what exactly gives you the God given right to comment for or against a woman you are not watching, or criticise the opinions of those that do pay to watch. 

I do however agree that she is laughing all the way to the bank regarding the easy money she is raking in, but hey Nich lighten up a little....money is like your cock, if you don't play with it it will never grow.

And always remember when next you criticise someone else's opinion about Leora on here " IF YOU DON'T PLAY THE GAME, DON'T TRY AND MAKE THE RULES "

I changed nothing. That woman probably laughs to herself about quite a few of the comments that she notices that gets posted on this site, including quite a few of yours lately and for awhile now. She also probably laughs to herself as well when she thinks about some of the continuously criticizing comments that she notices that comes from those that continue paying for subscriptions to something they continually criticize every time a deposit is made into an account for her. I don't try to make any rules, and I certainly don't continue paying for something that I continually criticitze like you and some others seem fond of doing. I'm sure that those who do, their financial contributions are appreciated to a certain extent anyway though.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I changed nothing. That woman probably laughs to herself about quite a few of the comments that she notices that gets posted on this site, including quite a few of yours lately and for awhile now. She also probably laughs to herself as well when she thinks about some of the continuously criticizing comments that she notices that comes from those that continue paying for subscriptions to something they continually criticize every time a deposit is made into an account for her. I don't try to make any rules, and I certainly don't continue paying for something that I continually criticitze like you and some others seem fond of doing. I'm sure that your financial contributions are appteciated to a certain extent anyway though.

You really do seem to get confused Nich......Read what you originally posted and then tell me honestly that you have not only changed and elaborated your original comment, but that you are also in denial...

Make no bones about it she would also no doubt be laughing as most people do at your comments.

But hey! I'm not going to get into one of your childish bouts of verbal meanderings you employ with the likes of ddhm, I will leave you to satisfy yourself by dwelling in your own little world. I proved my point!

By the way !! Happy New Year !

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You really do seem to get confused Nich......Read what you originally posted and then tell me honestly that you have not only changed and elaborated your original comment, but that you are also in denial...

Make no bones about it she would also no doubt be laughing as most people do at your comments.

But hey! I'm not going to get into one of your childish bouts of verbal meanderings you employ with the likes of ddhm, I will leave you to satisfy yourself by dwelling in your own little world. I proved my point!

By the way !! Happy New Year !

Not confused in the least. Apparently it is you who don't care for getting a taste of what you dish out to others. Well, when such taste comes my way from anyone, they shouldn't be surprised and prepared for a likewise response. As far as the comments that I make are concerned, both the reactions as well as responses to a majority of them reveal otherwise. Happy New Year !

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3