Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

I find it interesting, that no one in the Leora-Home Activities #68 thread, from pages 1---9, found it suitable to comment on how very lovely Leora looked in her choice of attire this morning. That very sleek form fitting, (evidently a new purchase), black dress that she chose to wear, along with the black panty hose, very professionally enhanced her natural beauty.  😊

In turn Leora's natural beauty and form did a marvelous job of contributing to the results, that I am sure, the designer had in mind. With that outfit she could fit very comfortably in any of Prague's elegant luxury restaurants, or theaters. 😊

Her choice of shoes, in this case, black trainers, to match her outfit, are for her comfort. Which in my opinion, is a smart choice. High heels may very well be more stylish. But, I do not think that she will be criticized by anyone, other than a possible poster, who does not walk in high heels!!  Uhmm?   Perhaps he does ! 😏

Also, in my opinion. I respectfully submit a possible new name for the Leora -Home Activities. To include the wording. Sarcastic-Belittling-Innuendos Only Please !

Basing it on the current trend of the posts that are directed toward Leora !  I wonder, do they critique their own personal activities, with the same enthusiasm to deride themselves.  As they find it amusing to deride another human being. Who in this case is Leora. Living her life as she sees fit !   😒

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

I find it interesting, that no one in the Leora-Home Activities #68 thread, from pages 1---9, found it suitable to comment on how very lovely Leora looked in her choice of attire this morning. That very sleek form fitting, (evidently a new purchase), black dress that she chose to wear, along with the black panty hose, very professionally enhanced her natural beauty.  😊

In turn Leora's natural beauty and form did a marvelous job of contributing to the results, that I am sure, the designer had in mind. With that outfit she could fit very comfortably in any of Prague's elegant luxury restaurants, or theaters. 😊

Her choice of shoes, in this case, black trainers, to match her outfit, are for her comfort. Which in my opinion, is a smart choice. High heels may very well be more stylish. But, I do not think that she will be criticized by anyone, other than a possible poster, who does not walk in high heels!!  Uhmm?   Perhaps he does ! 😏

Also, in my opinion. I respectfully submit a possible new name for the Leora -Home Activities. To include the wording. Sarcastic-Belittling-Innuendos Only Please !

Basing it on the current trend of the posts that are directed toward Leora !  I wonder, do they critique their own personal activities, with the same enthusiasm to deride themselves.  As they find it amusing to deride another human being. Who in this case is Leora. Living her life as she sees fit !   😒

Have you left a trail Slug ? By the way, you may find that those smart choice " trainers " she was wearing could possibly be boots.

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Have you left a trail Slug ? By the way, you may find that those smart choice " trainers " she was wearing could possibly be boots.

Boots NO!!!   High top trainers !  Look closely at cam 8,   😏 12:57:10 !   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

🤣 The shield has come charging to protect his damsel.

The forum is open for all comments as long as they are respectful, all the comments and criticism posted are indeed respectful, and some might think warranted

It might not suit you but you have stated your support for her on this thread " Leora Fans "  allow others to state their opinions on the other threads, there's a good chap!

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Look even closer !! Boots!

As usual Tubby, you and I will continue to disagree !  You call them what you want to, and I will call them what you want to !!😁

But, I wish to inform you that you need to go back to the Leora-Home Activities Page 68. Or you will miss out adding your 1/2 pence contribution to the " deriding" of Denis's arrival in the apartment !

I am sure that you do not want your opines to be left out !😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, scutus said:

As usual Tubby, you and I will continue to disagree !  You call them what you want to, and I will call them what you want to !!😁

But, I wish to inform you that you need to go back to the Leora-Home Activities Page 68. Or you will miss out adding your 1/2 pence contribution to the " deriding" of Denis's arrival in the apartment !

I am sure that you do not want your opines to be left out !😏

You never learn do you…Much too arrogant and egotistical to admit you could be wrong about the boots aren’t you, so as usual you have to try and swing the debate to something else.

You may as well slide of home now….Don’t be a stranger now!

Missing you already! 😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

My,oh my YOU are a really,really naughty girl.I was really surprised that you would do it tonihgt when you have a guest

on the couch,but it was a very nice surprise so thank you very much my lovely Leora.It must have been hard for you to

keep it as low as you could.A hard orgasm and then shaky legs when you showered,loved it.Love you always my lovely

Leora and a big kiss anywhere you like it.Naughty girl.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

My,oh my YOU are a really,really naughty girl.I was really surprised that you would do it tonihgt when you have a guest

on the couch,but it was a very nice surprise so thank you very much my lovely Leora.It must have been hard for you to

keep it as low as you could.A hard orgasm and then shaky legs when you showered,loved it.Love you always my lovely

Leora and a big kiss anywhere you like it.Naughty girl.

Hysterical Laughing GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1