Fan Page Leora 2021 #5

pulo filipe

On 10/16/2021 at 5:32 PM, scutus said:

As usual Tubby, you and I will continue to disagree !  You call them what you want to, and I will call them what you want to !!😁

But, I wish to inform you that you need to go back to the Leora-Home Activities Page 68. Or you will miss out adding your 1/2 pence contribution to the " deriding" of Denis's arrival in the apartment !

I am sure that you do not want your opines to be left out !😏

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓😎😎😎😎😎🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will start with a thank you very much my lovely Leora for another nice bate,but I´m a little disappointed because

I really want to see your beautiful face and your lovely tits.But I will not complain when I see that your little friend Mr.Pink

doing his job,vibrating on your little clit and give you a hard orgasm and I can hear you loud and clear,loved it.I can see that

you have become pretty fond of the vibration.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big on your beautiful body.I forgot to

say that you have become soo much better to express your inner feelings and you know I love that so thank you very much

for that and keep up the good work,girl.

Edited by masterchef56
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

Thank you very much my beautiful Leora,a new place to do it on the floor.A little trouble to get in the right position,but

you always find out which is the best way.And a little trouble with your little friend Mr.Pink,couldn´t get the vibration to work,

maybe you should try Mr.Blue next time.Anyway it was a beautiful bate with an awesome hard orgasm,loud and clear,loved it.

But the best was that I could see your lovely face expression and your magnificent tits.Love you always my lovely Leora and

a big ,big kiss on you beautiful body.I like that pink dress you´re wearing,seems comfortable.Oh,I forgot,I´m happy to see that

you finally got new glasses,looks good on you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much my beautiful Leora,a new place to do it on the floor.A little trouble to get in the right position,but

you always find out which is the best way.And a little trouble with your little friend Mr.Pink,couldn´t get the vibration to work,

maybe you should try Mr.Blue next time.Anyway it was a beautiful bate with an awesome hard orgasm,loud and clear,loved it.

But the best was that I could see your lovely face expression and your magnificent tits.Love you always my lovely Leora and

a big ,big kiss on you beautiful body.I like that pink dress you´re wearing,seems comfortable.Oh,I forgot,I´m happy to see that

you finally got new glasses,looks good on you.

Kids laughing clipart » Clipart Station

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1