Aussie Update

Aussie_oi_oi

12 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hey Guys I'm alive....

Please forgive me for not being around here. Believe me I've missed Leora and my friends here.

It's all started on the 11th Dec, I started to see in me right eye thousands on little black dots. I liken it to looking at the night sky and seeing all the stars. On the 11th I had a Christmas lunch with all be family. How these days nearly impossible to do as we all live miles/km apart. Basically 6 to 8 hours driving so I wasn't going to miss seeing all my brothers and sister and all my nieces and nephews. We are one of the those lucky families where everyone is a beautiful and kind person. As the days went on the dots and seeing out of the right was becoming harder so the Sunday the 19th I finally told my long suffering wife she needed to take me the the doctors to get checked out.  The took one look and ordered me to go the the Eye and Ear Hospital Melbourne  https://eyeandear.org.au/  straight away and I'm only hours from going blind in the right eye. After a 5 hour wait in emergency the Eye doctor confirmed I had a tear of 2.5mm and was a very lucky man that chose to go to doctors. I had emergency surgery on Monday the 20th at 6pm to save my sight. Those of you that have had eye surgery understand how scared I was. The surgery went well and the surgeon was quite pleased with himself. I say my my life has been an living hell at the moment isn't over stating it. How I can't walk and see and my poor face looks like I've ten rounds with Mike Tyson. Writing is almost impossible with one eye. 

Now if I catch the black cat that crossed my path or the witch that has put an evil spell on me they're in trouble....

Hahaha I was thinking hell maybe you can go blind wanking..... but no the doctor said it's an age thing and put it this way as paint on an old fence gets old the paint peels off this also happens to the retina of your eyes.

Please forgive my friends for not personally wishing you a Merry Christmas but I've been in hell and back.

BRING ON 2022 it's going to be my best year ever!!!

Saying you've had a shit run is the understatement of the year 🥴. Hopefully you've turned the corner and things can only get better...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Saying you've had a shit run is the understatement of the year 🥴. Hopefully you've turned the corner and things can only get better...

Thanks naga

You're not wrong!!!! 

Bring on 2022

• Like 1

Hi Aussie

Just as a matter of interest mate ! Did you manage to finish your Christmas dinner ? 🤣😁

Sorry buddy ! Couldn't resist it.......Got a new nickname for you....LUCKY !!🤣

Congrats you lucky bastard! - 9GAG     image.jpeg.6d9c3cd1c49faeafe4faa022785b344c.jpeg

Take care mate, and good luck for 2022

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/29/2021 at 11:33 PM, jimbo4 said:

Hi Aussie

Just as a matter of interest mate ! Did you manage to finish your Christmas dinner ? 🤣😁

Sorry buddy ! Couldn't resist it.......Got a new nickname for you....LUCKY !!🤣

Congrats you lucky bastard! - 9GAG     image.jpeg.6d9c3cd1c49faeafe4faa022785b344c.jpeg

Take care mate, and good luck for 2022

Jimbo, 2022 is going to be awesome for me!!!

2021 I had a " Bad Trot"

• Upvote 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Guys I'm reading everyone's posts the best I can with one eye.

I'm not commenting much as not easy to write.

The good thing is I'm keeping a eye on Leora.... poor joke I know.

Please everyone take care as your health is easy to lose and bloody hard to get back.

Year 2022 is going to be my best ever year!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2