B4 - General Topic 2021 #106 (October)

17 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yep...that's why she was so upset when she had to swap B1 for B4. It's as strange one for me....It's not like she used to go out much sightseeing or whatever when in B1, and often stayed in her room, exercising and consuming her strange diet...So I always thought she wasn't making the most of the location. 
In B4 she's in a lovely villa with a pool and a fitness room, so she can still stay in her apt, doing what she was doing in B1, but with more space and outdoors too.
Now she's started to do that, and enjoy what's on offer...yet spends quite a chunk of her time in the other apts. 
So, although she's mixed nicely with the B4 girls recently, it appears that she prefers the B1 and B2 girls company, and not the actual location...

IMO, Radi visits B-1 and B-2 frequently because she can 'play' there, and that helps her toipcam scores in the 'battle' with Leora.  In B-4, the twins only play by themselves.  100 days and no other girl has joined them in their bath, nor have they joined in any massages.  Nana is Nana, she won't play.  And Karol is content to do solo shows.  I was very surprised to see Radi be the first to strip nude and receive a massage from the male visitor in B-2. 

As she doesn't drink alcohol, she is always aware of what she is doing.  No losing inhibitions from being under the influence.

And she needs to earn bonus money to underwrite the cost of her wardrobe.  while I cannot say for sure without seeing a label, one of her pair of jeans may cost the equivalent of the average monthly salary in the Ukraine.  She has very good taste in clothes, but her wardrobe is rather expensive, and has been that way from when she first arrived in B-1, and unpacked.

26 minutes ago, moules said:

IMO, Radi visits B-1 and B-2 frequently because she can 'play' there, and that helps her toipcam scores in the 'battle' with Leora.  In B-4, the twins only play by themselves.  100 days and no other girl has joined them in their bath, nor have they joined in any massages.  Nana is Nana, she won't play.  And Karol is content to do solo shows.  I was very surprised to see Radi be the first to strip nude and receive a massage from the male visitor in B-2. 

As she doesn't drink alcohol, she is always aware of what she is doing.  No losing inhibitions from being under the influence.

And she needs to earn bonus money to underwrite the cost of her wardrobe.  while I cannot say for sure without seeing a label, one of her pair of jeans may cost the equivalent of the average monthly salary in the Ukraine.  She has very good taste in clothes, but her wardrobe is rather expensive, and has been that way from when she first arrived in B-1, and unpacked.

I have to agree with everything you said about Radi. I have noticed that there are times she will try on dresses in her room but does not cut the tags off the dress and I have thought she may do some part time modelling and the dresses are on loan for photo shoots. I was also very Surprised she let a guy take her pants off and start touching her. I think the only reason she went That far is because she had her girlfriends in the same room and they would not allow anything to happen to her that she did not want. It was during the massage on Radi the guy took off his pants and shirt and I am sure he thought he was go to have sex with Radi. I don't think he would be allowed to touch Radi like that if he were alone with her in the apartment. At the end of the night the guy went home striking out with all three women.

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

I have to agree with everything you said about Radi. I have noticed that there are times she will try on dresses in her room but does not cut the tags off the dress and I have thought she may do some part time modelling and the dresses are on loan for photo shoots. I was also very Surprised she let a guy take her pants off and start touching her. I think the only reason she went That far is because she had her girlfriends in the same room and they would not allow anything to happen to her that she did not want. It was during the massage on Radi the guy took off his pants and shirt and I am sure he thought he was go to have sex with Radi. I don't think he would be allowed to touch Radi like that if he were alone with her in the apartment. At the end of the night the guy went home striking out with all three women.

As I posted during the event, the guy was nothing more than a prop to boost views. They were taking the piss out of him...