Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

31 minutes ago, novidades said:

I think that RLC should contact these 5 actors and the cat, and tell them that is ilegal and not decent, to oblige a so young girl to sleep with that something looking like a Russian male.. The three girls should sleep in the bedroom and males in the LR. Including Catsha.

What in the serious hell are you talking about?

• Like 1

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, novidades said:

Indeed they kissesd around 4h30m (local hour) It was a surprise for me because it lokked that Masha was using the same script as she played with Dasha in the New Year bur as the the male guest didn't accept the invitation, she gave up. Another surprise was that  who started the kiss, was the guest. Not Masha. At the end, one hug from the guest to Masha and they looked very happy. Then they went to the window to smoke. Another surprise. The guest start kissing Masha át the open window! At the end, the guest, again embrassed Masha.

Then both took a pill (to sleep?) and that was the end.

Now message hour while Dasha and Sasha leave.and the male guest enters...

So..Basicaly soap opera part two..well this time at least me won't watch as much.First chapters were interesting then entered boring episodes,now it's just part two.

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So..Basicaly soap opera part two..well this time at least me won't watch as much.First chapters were interesting then entered boring episodes,now it's just part two.

Indeed. That's why I proposed the scenario for tonight at Masha & Sasha hostel. They are too boring and if they want audience, they must improve the action. The male guest seems to be in the wrong place for example and Masha only needs Sasha in bathtube.

• Upvote 1

I'm an old fashioned voyeur, it excites me more to see a pair of underpants under the skirt, chw see girls who are 20 hours a day open-legged without pants in front of a camera

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, lucasfrench59 said:

moo54   merci de tes explication c'était juste des réflexions  j ai rien contre toi  .

je suis pas la pour crée des problèmes avec toi ni avec  les autres  membres de CC .

ils on de retour en ligne 

moi non plus, je n'est pas de problème 

je donnais simplement mon point de vue comme tu me l'a demandé ;-)