Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, beaver67 said:

noldus- are you going to record any conversations between the 2 I's when they get home, so either litek or Yury can translate ???????

Beav i left my computer recording whilst I was asleep and caught the conversation, but I'm in dire need of a video editing software which I can use to cut up videos whilst keeping the audio packets in sync. The video clip is 6 hours and 5Gb so no good for sharing with anyone. If i get it sorted I'll ask Yury if he would kindly translate and share the findings

47 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Beav i left my computer recording whilst I was asleep and caught the conversation, but I'm in dire need of a video editing software which I can use to cut up videos whilst keeping the audio packets in sync. The video clip is 6 hours and 5Gb so no good for sharing with anyone. If i get it sorted I'll ask Yury if he would kindly translate and share the findings

If you use handbrake, you can recompress your video to a more manageable size and you can also select only a part of the video.

https://handbrake.fr

Guest beaver67
3 hours ago, Benfold said:

great Ben- thanks