Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

Just now, Benfold said:

THEORY TIME!

In my opinion RLC know that when Irma and Ilona leave the apartment their subscriptions will plummet. I know that my plan was to cancel my sub as soon as those two leave, and several others on CC have said the same thing. Maybe this new apartment is not meant to draw in new viewers (hence no free cams) but rather to prevent the loss that would surely have come with I&I's exit? 

Let me tell you for sure that if Irma pays a friendly visit to Lola in their new place I would be more than interested in seeing what else this new apartment brings :biggrin:

Until now they have done it almost perfect. ... They added Lola just before the short trip of I&I and avoided a lonely apartment. ... Now, that they started the new apartment, we know lola already and be happy to see her back so fast. ... Even if she may not fit so well to the other girls in the new apartment (because of her age and look). ... Let see how it goes on.

I am not so sure, if this cast can replace I&I. ... Based on my first impression, they could be even more shy as everything we saw until now. ... I hope that I am wrong and it is very likely, because it is way to early for any meaningful conclusions.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Anytime you buy something, you want to see it first.  So, they should put at least one free cam for any new apt. they put on so the Customer could have an idea of what he or she is buying.  I would not buy something like a blind person.

I wonder if the no free cam thing might be something to attract tenants who may not like the idea of free cams since it makes it so much harder to avoid having videos plastered all over the Internet.

5 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Maybe , they are going to close one of the other 2.....................!

they can close the three if they want,i do not care about this all cinema there is in this girls/girls appartments but apparently this is what the members want see !

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Maybe , they are going to close one of the other 2.....................!

I & I apartment came on the air on  November 21th 2014, so maybe they have a two-year lease, which runs out October 31.

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I & I apartment came on the air on  November 21th 2014, so maybe they have a two-year lease, which runs out October 31.

Too many apartments now.............you need 4 monitors to watch everything.........but probably only 1 or 2 out of 17 will be worth it !

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.