Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

StnCld316

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

good for her, she has a boyfriend and they keep the flamme of love with visio phone call  ;-) 

Hehe,don't forget the steamyyy puzzle sessions they most certain do all the time..hot..hot..hotttt

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I just have one thing to say

ukraine-airlines.jpg

Make room for another who wants to be therem this child is acting like the child she is :confused:

why? because she doesn't show her private relationship with her boyfriend ^^ she always naked in the bathroom and the others girl dont show more 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

why? because she doesn't show her private relationship with her boyfriend ^^ she always naked in the bathroom and the others girl dont show more 

because it is the will of forum by vote, and because she is not old enough or mature to handle RLC, she is always walking on egg shells and scared of her own shadow.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I just have one thing to say

ukraine-airlines.jpg

Make room for another who wants to be there, this child is acting like the child she is :confused:

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

because it is the will of forum by vote, and because she is not old enough or mature to handle RLC, she is always walking on egg shells and scared of her own shadow.

I agree with you