Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I would give Polya a good chance of ending up with Lola tonight.:biggrin:

I agree Lyree since she is leaving, and they are friends, even though they had a go at each other last week or so

3 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

why can't the girls stay in their own apt at least for one night and take a rest  ?? 

They all seem to spend a lot of time at this New Apartment where most can't see them.

I can see RLC winding the lease up on the Barca #1 and shut it down then everyone will have to pay to watch these Girls of the Night.

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Looks like Carolina was not ready to go to sleep. She is on her phone. I think she went to bed because Anna wanted her to.

think anna is asleep

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They all seem to spend a lot of time at this New Apartment where most can't see them.

I can see RLC winding the lease up on the Barca #1 and shut it down then everyone will have to pay to watch these Girls of the Night.

They could if they are going to drop back to 3 girls. I think it would be a mistake but what do I know. It wouldn't hurt if they upgraded the cams in B1 though.