Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, denizenkane said:

Have you met a girl? They live to stand around in bathrooms when they drink. 

oh yes many....even russian....but none of them was probably too drunk or drinking that much...but its weird...maybe having a little private chat is fine...but they are having conversation and girls are peeing in front of them...

Lets us try to keep in mind that all these girls are very lovely young ladies, and we all know they bring out best in all of us while watching them, I would like to think that even in the middle of a party night, we all can keep out thoughts on topic. K&K are two of the most popular girls ever on RLC, so we have created threads for them and the post's pertaining to two incredible ladies should be posted in thier threads, It gets tiresome already having to clean up the Barcelona threads, and most of all we are band of bothers here to watch the same thing, so keep that in mind when you to post in threads.

Image result for policeman blowing his whistle

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That look like an junkie I don't know..but that she it's a lot of times with the eyes almost closed..that's for sure..seems to be dream place a lot::)

Ze81 now you see why I sad something about her misterios , yes she is sexy yes shy is nice person something about her it doesn't add right to me I deal with pepole everyday I cane read there faces  the body language , I don't know about her phone she is always on it and they all read the phone and they do meating I can't understand what is it they all read phone  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Without continuing about Kristy too much (which should be in the other thread) Kristy has fucked with her panties off before, so there must be a reason why she isn't now. Could be she's on her period, wearing the panties offers some protection for the bedclothes! Or maybe she had some bad Indian food and her arsehole is a little rotten at the moment. Could be anything

Just to finish this..must be the same "reason" Kami had to do the same thing..had sex with phanties on for long time..one thing it's you like the girls other it's not admitting the things that we see in cams..you by saying Kristy had sex without phanties are calling me an lier..well I know what I seen in cams..and if I am an lier..or not...

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Lets us try to keep in mind that all these girls are very lovely young ladiesm and we all know they bring out best in all of watching them, I would like to think that even in the middle of a party night we all can keep out thoughts on topic. K7K are two of the most popular girls ever on RLC so we have created threads for them and the post's pertaining to two incredible ladies shouls be posted in thier threads, It get tiresome already having to clean up the Barcelona threadsm and most of all we a band of bothers all here to watch the same thing so keep that in mind when you to post in threads.

Image result for policeman blowing his whistle

BS

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Ze81 now you see why I sad something about her misterios , yes she is sexy yes shy is nice person something about her it doesn't add right to me I deal with pepole everyday I cane read there faces  the body language , I don't know about her phone she is always on it and they all read the phone and they do meating I can't understand what is it they all read phone  

She is a young woman, they spend most of their life on their phone! It is not unusual. I must say however that Stella does seem quiet tonight, perhaps she has something worrying her, or feels a little unwell.

• Upvote 1