Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, gelsgels6 said:

I think I am going to leave CamCaps for the night...I have had it with all of the negativity, name calling, and just plain complaining.

Enjoy it if you can, guys.

Later!

Night dude, I feel you.

The "BIG NIGHT" the other day seems to have spoiled this forum. Since then we have had a flood of new members who think that the girls have to have sex all day and night, and if they don't then they are worthless. A fucking great move by RLC I must say, they generate a load of new interest in their website, whilst at the same time making this website, one of their 'enemies', almost unusable due to all the bullshit that is now being posted here! Let's hope all the negative posters realise that this isn't the website for them, and just start to leave

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just to finish this..must be the same "reason" Kami had to do the same thing..had sex with phanties on for long time..one thing it's you like the girls other it's not admitting the things that we see in cams..you by saying Kristy had sex without phanties are calling me an lier..well I know what I seen in cams..and if I am an lier..or not...

I don't know what you're saying here. Kristy HAS fucked with no panties in the past. I have the video. I can clearly see she wore them tonight. Nobody is calling anyone a liar. I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Upvote 1