Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Not only that..barca2 right now it's urthing b1..we could have an very nice barca apartment..instead we have two apartment that don't wort one..just my opinion of course..for exemple..every girl that doesnt like a girl in b1 or like more b2 will not care to be in the respetive apartment and things will be an mess..it already happened several times..with Belle..Anna..now Jasmine..things just don't fell right..but I respect if other people thing the opposite an see no problem in this things.

Well we had a pretty good party ongoing in B2 a few weeks ago. It's so much more interesting when people can be themselves. Even though there are T&A requirements to stay there, every once in a while with the right mix of personalities they bust out and have a great time. I share your opinion. It's all good.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

between ourselves, not even though I work two lives I can not buy accommodation in Paris, Carolina can

How long was Megan there and apparently she was handed 3000 euros - just about good enough an apartment in Paris if she keeps earning at that rate but not much money left for clothes.

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

between ourselves, not even though I work two lives I can not buy accommodation in Paris, Carolina can

To be clear, Carolina said that it was her hope to buy an apartment in Paris. She does not own one now. She is speaking of her dreams, which may not become a reality

Why do I have the feeling that this apartment is going to be completely boring now that Lola is gone?  For all the derogatory comments made about her, I always felt that: a; she had a great ass, legs, and tits, b; she had a great personality: and c; she was the driving force and the party girl of this apartment. Personally, I think the apartment went from shinola to shit with her leaving.. No real music, no dancing, and no partying since her departure.  Dam!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Don't be too sure.  Milena will probably drive her ass out of that apartment to this place also; like she did belle and jasmin!

Lara might never find out about B2 seeing the others don't talk to each other