B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #10 (October / November)

Noldus

Live example from the last minutes. She tried again, he's not into it after she saw he's not putting down his phone she put on her underwear

so I don't think that he wants more and she's not giving it to him. unless she say's to him other things we don't understand in Russian that turn him off than what she does physically 

57 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

This is gonna be long so bear with me, a few observations.

he forcefully rejects her, especially when she wants to hug or kiss him, but when they are with her friends thats the only times he touches her (like touch her legs, nothing more). I think it's because she's the only girl he's "allowed" to be with when there are half naked girls around him

I think that in this afternoon also Timur noticed that because he had a strange look when Leia came to cuddle with Maksim and he literally moved her away (a few minutes after they were doing their usual play wrestling so it was before that),

and Timur looked at them with a face of "what's going on with these two".

And it seems Leia also feels strange vibes from the guy - this morning she wanted to shower with him and she tried to play with him a little

and he basically had a face of when she's going to quit. before she entered the bathroom I can swear he was thinking about what is he doing here since he was leaning towards the wall with a hand in his face for like two minutes.

Before they went out this evening I think she asked him what's going on with him. It became serious, he pointed towards the Livingroom, like he didn't want T&T to hear so it seemed like they went out to talk.

BTW after their sex session 2 days ago she felt he wasn't treating her right and at the evening she asked him If everything's alright (I think) and he pointed down and then to the mouth

like he was demonstrating BJ. It seems like he was giving her the silent treatment, after that they were talking and laughing but I guess that he's keeping with his silent treatment

or maybe he wants to breakup..............

Honestly I feel sorry for her beacuse you can see she's trying very hard to get his attention and make him love her 😞

was he her boyfriend a few years ago on her #2 visit?

If not I don't think they are together for a long time, or maybe they're not together at all and his here for some reason.....

I was just thinking the same thing. He doesn't seem to want to be around her. I watched them almost all day today when they were in the apartment and I got the same impression. When she wanted to get aggressive about 1400 or so he wanted nothing to do with her. Just now she went in the shower and only washed her pussy. She wants to have sex and this guy ignores her so far. 

• Upvote 1

Leia is such a positive person. Smiles and laughs so easily. Must have an easy going personality. Shakes things off easily too. Watching her today she smiled and laughed so many times even when those around her seemed tired or lazy or just not in a good mood. Love her laugh.

• Like 2

Before I write my view on L&M relationship I just want to make clear that is the first time that I see Leia and Maksim.

Since they arrive I notice that she is the one that start things. All the BJs that I saw she was the one with the initiative and the sex was the same thing. She was always checking if her period had stop and were anxious to be finished.

She is always smiling with him and when she were with the other girls, at B4 and B2, she looked proud to to be with him.

All this makes me think that she was the one that felt in love with him and seduced him. He's her trophy. That's why she's kind of submissive.

the only reason i can think of why Leia is not a runway model is the scar on the back of her leg,last i knew the prime model is tall and thin and really good looking that about sums up Leia as far as i am concerned and they can nit pick when it comes to any flaw

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

first time i heard that on rlc, a guy bating,

when noldus said that i was like what!!!!

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

I think Sasha used to occasionally masturbate in the bath tub.  And one time Dasha and Demid face timed each other while masturbating when Dasha was visiting Masha's apartment.  There was a male guest at Vanessa and Marketa's apartment that took time out from trying to sexually assault the female guests to masturbate.  Lucian masturbated several times in the bathroom at B4, I think he needed a quick release from being around several women in bikini's.  And I think Anthony used to masturbate behind the curtain in B5's bathroom, especially when Amalia slept over in Loraine and Anthony's bed.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I think Sasha used to occasionally masturbate in the bath tub.  And one time Dasha and Demid face timed each other while masturbating when Dasha was visiting Masha's apartment.  There was a male guest at Vanessa and Marketa's apartment that took time out from trying to sexually assault the female guests to masturbate.  Lucian masturbated several times in the bathroom at B4, I think he needed a quick release from being around several women in bikini's.  And I think Anthony used to masturbate behind the curtain in B5's bathroom, especially when Amalia slept over in Loraine and Anthony's bed.

Even if I knew these facts I wouldn't admit it...😏

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Leia is such a positive person. Smiles and laughs so easily. Must have an easy going personality. Shakes things off easily too. Watching her today she smiled and laughed so many times even when those around her seemed tired or lazy or just not in a good mood. Love her laugh.

Leia's lovely, but a little tall and slim for me. But from the 1st minute they turned up in B5 I wondered what she was doing with that guy. To me he's punching above his weight. The trouble is that he has the attitude that some of the other guys we've seen on RLC have...He won't realise what he's got till he loses it...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

Great observations and if we really think carefully of the past  , I believe you are right with your comment , well done 😇