B1 - General Topic 2021 #45 (October)

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Rlc is such an honest site..so the talk is that this house is closed because all the music and stuff(and that seems fair and could happen to anyone at any time specialy with some type of neighbours)

This has simply happened in the past so the most obvious explanation would seem this. I don't know what else they were doing outside the cameras but if that led  for their exit from the project means they haven't done very clean things...I don't see any other reasons.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, emoemily said:

I really hope its like gina where they come back in a few days in a new place i hope we dont have to wait weeks, i hope that this isn't the end. i renewed my sub 2 days ago 🥺

It will be difficult for them to find a new apartment in a few days, it will not take months but a few weeks and maybe a few months for sure. If they find it before then they had already prepared and ready another apartment but at this point I wonder how much money they have. Not even a month had B1 reopened after a refurbishment and it certainly cost them something as they changed doors and added extra cameras.

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know everything but I know much of what’s happening .. when the time passes and the dust is settled , we can reveal more .. 

I know exactly as much as for whoever is posting at Leora’s thread and gives information with what’s discussed in her phone calls and messages and so on .. and as they do there , the info will be revealed in time .. 

Oh, you wise guardian of information, who wants to save us, the stupid readers from acquire the knowledge too quickly, so that our little brains may not interpret it in your way. 🤣

Why not just describe what you think you know?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, djoko00 said:

all the RLC glory was with the Russian project in the Russian territory and it will stay that way for me,when it shut down the whole project for me is just a waste of money for them and a waste of both time and money for us

In fact, it is from that moment that rlc has lost subscribers and therefore popularity. And they had well-built and well-made apartments where you could party without bothering anyone.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Oh, you wise guardian of information, who wants to save us, the stupid readers from acquire the knowledge too quickly, so that our little brains may not interpret it in your way. 🤣

Why not just describe what you think you know?

I never characterized anyone as stupid and please don’t put words in my mouth that I never said . For the rest , perhaps the people who are the only ones that could reveal the info will post if they wish . 

• Sad 1

Personally, I see no real loss to the viewers on the departure of these four people. I had absolutely no interest in watching any one of them. I'm sure that RLC, after spending money on renovations, will have the apartment up and running in short order, with new tenants. Hopefully better ones than those that just left. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

They need to open a couple of apartments in Corfu and few other islands.

thats a great idea, just imagine an apt with ddhm and masha, only that alone can save rlc from sinking

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

If someone is shown as leaving the project, it does not always mean that they left.  Gina was shown as leaving the project on April 20, and then rejoining the project in a new apartment on April 23.

If these four girls were truly leaving the project, they would have flown back to Moscow, which they didn't.

• Like 1

Just now, moules said:

If someone is shown as leaving the project, it does not always mean that they left.  Gina was shown as leaving the project on April 20, and then rejoining the project in a new apartment on April 23.

If these four girls were truly leaving the project, they would have flown back to Moscow, which they didn't.

Animation Show GIF by Mighty Oak coming soon