Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #5

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

1318 Miru left - the apartment is now empty 
There's still something on the kitchen counter, but they may just leave it at that

283 days in the apartment - from Feb 4th 2021.. 
It is a paradox that girls on vacation have longer stays than the permanent residents

Anyway, M&D does not live in the apartment anymore, so I thank them now

Wish you good luck with your work plans and your relationship.
Take care and all the best

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

As sudden as this apartment reopened , as quiet it was and strange with both of these two living  , the same sudden and quiet it seems to end . I don’t think we will miss them due to their lifestyle as it was difficult to connect with them but I strongly believe that Mirukawa is a trapped and ready to erupt at anytime woman , she loves sexual interactions and she wants / can provide pleasure but … 

Another strange thing is that we had Russian residents in a Czech apartment and even more strange that they also stayed more or less the same amount of period that the new RLC contracts seem to be in Barcelona , that is between 280-300 days . And last but not least , Mirukawa entered and in 9 months she changed her boobs and had two tattoos . That’s all 😇

I have the impression that I am the only one who does not have the same impression of this couple because I did not find them strange at all
I appreciated their participation and despite the tattoos and fake breasts, I still have an affection for Mirukawa
I took the time to really watch this couple, and I must say that they are completely normal and that there are strong feelings between them, they were a couple before coming to this apartment, they always leave as a couple
It was cool to have them during these few months, we were able to have a few guests in the apartment, we could see them interacting with close friends
I have only one regret, it is not to have them until the end of the year holiday period because it would have been interesting to see them with their friends in a real party context.
I hope we will have a new couple in this apartment soon, it may rekindle interest in meeting new people

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

42 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have the impression that I am the only one who does not have the same impression of this couple because I did not find them strange at all
I appreciated their participation and despite the tattoos and fake breasts, I still have an affection for Mirukawa
I took the time to really watch this couple, and I must say that they are completely normal and that there are strong feelings between them, they were a couple before coming to this apartment, they always leave as a couple
It was cool to have them during these few months, we were able to have a few guests in the apartment, we could see them interacting with close friends
I have only one regret, it is not to have them until the end of the year holiday period because it would have been interesting to see them with their friends in a real party context.
I hope we will have a new couple in this apartment soon, it may rekindle interest in meeting new people

Well, the relationship between the two was quite strange, almost as if the two were not really a couple. In no case fit for the two a classification as a "normal couple". I think there are only a very few people who will miss these two.

Now the question remains whether RLC will finally find a successful new couple.

• Thanks 1