Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #5

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, the relationship between the two was quite strange, almost as if the two were not really a couple. In no case fit for the two a classification as a "normal couple". I think there are only a very few people who will miss these two.

Now the question remains whether RLC will finally find a successful new couple.

it's because you don't really watch, and i'm not talking about the fact that you don't subscribe
When we start to really look, we can see a lot of things 😉

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's because you don't really watch, and i'm not talking about the fact that you don't subscribe
When we start to really look, we can see a lot of things 😉

I know that for you everything in RLC is perfect, but at some point you should also become a little more objective. RLC hasn't been what it used to be for a long time and the two here were certainly not the first residents in this apartment who were somehow strange. Also, I'm certainly not the only one here who suspects that the two weren't really a couple.

BTW, I saw them at thier start and for quite a while after that. The fact that you can cancel your subscription to RLC does not mean that you forget everything you saw before. Even if I sometimes wish I would not remember it. 🤣

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I know that for you everything in RLC is perfect, but at some point you should also become a little more objective. RLC hasn't been what it used to be for a long time and the two here were certainly not the first residents in this apartment who were somehow strange. Also, I'm certainly not the only one here who suspects that the two weren't really a couple.

BTW, I saw them at thier start and for quite a while after that. The fact that you can cancel your subscription to RLC does not mean that you forget everything you saw before. Even if I sometimes wish I would not remember it. 🤣

I am perfectly objective

I talk to you about participants and you still talk to me about RLC, it becomes very boring because we are not at all on the same debate

Personally I have seen things paying attention to the details that make me say that people underestimate this couple

• Like 1

a bit late as ever - I don't spend much time on RCL these days, but I liked Miru. Dantez was a bit odd ( and likely still is) but she has a nice way about her. They won't be missed cos they were never that popular.

But all the best wherever it may take you, Miru, Dantez and Ugly Dog. Best wishes 🙏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

a bit late as ever - I don't spend much time on RCL these days, but I liked Miru. Dantez was a bit odd ( and likely still is) but she has a nice way about her. They won't be missed cos they were never that popular.

But all the best wherever it may take you, Miru, Dantez and Ugly Dog. Best wishes 🙏

edit RLC!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 13-11-2021 at 18:40, Alladino said:

Welnu, de relatie tussen de twee was nogal vreemd, bijna alsof de twee niet echt een koppel waren. In geen geval geschikt voor de twee een classificatie als een "normaal paar". Ik denk dat er maar heel weinig mensen zijn die deze twee zullen missen.

Nu blijft het de vraag of RLC eindelijk een succesvol nieuw koppel zal vinden.

Ze waren daar enkel voor de borsten van Mirukawa te betalen .