Martina and Alberto - home activities #36

Noldus

Alberto seems to have withdrawn himself from social life. And with the cooler weather he no longer has the option of spending the day on bike rides.  Besides signs of sinusitis, possible migraines, does anyone know or have heard if Alberto has any other medical conditions? 

4 hours ago, qwertyuiop23213123123 said:

Anyone knows if Martina has an Instagram or an Onlyfans account? If yes, can you please send it in pvt?

hum... I don't think so, nobody have mention it in the past.

About your name, what a strange name...I saw it somewhere.....let me look in front of me where my hand are....no...I don't see it.....but you got a lot of creativity...LOL  

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

hum... I don't think so, nobody have mention it in the past.

About your name, what a strange name...I saw it somewhere.....let me look in front of me where my hand are....no...I don't see it.....but you got a lot of creativity...LOL  

I bet it takes him/her a while to log in...😏

22 hours ago, girlsfun said:

you mean drunk ? what do we know about the program that evening and that night for Martina, out and come back drunk ?

Sorry .. I always write this word with wrong grammar , totally unacceptable for my English knowledge but yes , that’s what I meant , drunk . I didn’t watch any replay , I caught her ready to go to bed and her face looked like how I described . 

About the night details , I don’t think it is of any importance as it happened off camera 😇

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sorry .. I always write this word with wrong grammar , totally unacceptable for my English knowledge but yes , that’s what I meant , drunk . I didn’t watch any replay , I caught her ready to go to bed and her face looked like how I described . 

About the night details , I don’t think it is of any importance as it happened off camera 😇

Thank for the info and you answer my question: she was coming back from 'off camera'.

Once I remember when she came back one night, she sits on Alberto and after she leans on the side of the couch and pulls down her pants, she said to him 'I'm your puta, take me'
Alberto did his 'bing' bang' 'bong' and after Martina get up and went to the bed walking slowly.

That was real life !

I want to have your opinion: I wonder, is it safe for her to walk back to the apartment at night drunk like this (it happen many time), it's not the same for a 'drunk' man but for a woman it's risky, As a woman, I still have fears in those situation. I lived in different locations and there were supposedly 'safe' but you never know...

Seriously, every time she comes back to the apartment late at night and drunk, it always worries me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

21:42.30 or so Martina pissed at Alberto so much she punches the wall in the bedroom. Now looking at the little knuckle on her right hand. Hopefully it is ok. She's really mad about something.

Not a happy camper!  Trying to run cold water on her hand to kill the pain!

• Like 1