Martina and Alberto - home activities #36

Noldus

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi. Did you mean take the baby in the tub. Or make a baby with her brother in the tub! Lol 

LOL Yes, it can go in every direction, when we have Martina and her brother and Alberto , everything...almost...is possible, even reading my sentences backwards show a new meaning LOL !

Let add a new one.

I did not write this: tomorrow afternoon, Martina will wake up and see that Alberto and her brother are taking a bath together (with a glass of wine) to show they can do what the other girls do on RLC. LOL ! 

Oh my god, everybody will be fuck off ! Martina will have her stone face and will call Nelly and Nelly will tell her to call the fatboy and Michael (not Michael again ! stop me somebody LOL) to organize a six-way meeting to make extra $$$ on RLC. Ohhhhhh all this because of the sexual adventure of Taco ! Don't forget Taco is also on RLC. Love you Taco. 

Well, it's good to laugh:wink::tongue:

I must say the my porto alter my reality, a good new reality for a moment....zzzzzzz

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Looks like @omedo The Translator got it wrong again...😏

did you not basically say to give the translators a break about 4-5 pages back, going back you do like wee dig at them there's so many two faced f*****s on this forum don't mind dishing it as long as its them and no one else dishing it. and the amount of people with Martina tinted glasses that you dare say anything against the girl that you get chastised for it, my god you would think most of you had a room at her apartment and she tells you everything. Then theres the ones that actually make up scenarios I mean seriously what's that all about some people really need to get out more my god theres actually someone on here that can tell you when her periods are due even paparazzi dont stoop that low. Rant Over i presume theres going to be back lash for me here but hey ho load your guns im a big boy now i can take  it 

2 hours ago, girlsfun said:

LOL Yes, it can go in every direction, when we have Martina and her brother and Alberto , everything...almost...is possible, even reading my sentences backwards show a new meaning LOL !

Let add a new one.

I did not write this: tomorrow afternoon, Martina will wake up and see that Alberto and her brother are taking a bath together (with a glass of wine) to show they can do what the other girls do on RLC. LOL ! 

Oh my god, everybody will be fuck off ! Martina will have her stone face and will call Nelly and Nelly will tell her to call the fatboy and Michael (not Michael again ! stop me somebody LOL) to organize a six-way meeting to make extra $$$ on RLC. Ohhhhhh all this because of the sexual adventure of Taco ! Don't forget Taco is also on RLC. Love you Taco. 

I must say the my porto alter my reality, a good new reality for a moment....zzzzzzz

Might be better for you not to drink any porto ... seems that it smashs your brain totally.😂🤯

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

slagging off a translator when just four days ago he said we shouldnt do that but he did anyway 

Naga and Omedo are friendly with each other... He was making fun of the other people who keep claiming the translators don't know what they're talking about... Naga was using a little known technique called sarcasm

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Keith Ramsay said:

did you not basically say to give the translators a break about 4-5 pages back, going back you do like wee dig at them there's so many two faced f*****s on this forum don't mind dishing it as long as its them and no one else dishing it. and the amount of people with Martina tinted glasses that you dare say anything against the girl that you get chastised for it, my god you would think most of you had a room at her apartment and she tells you everything. Then theres the ones that actually make up scenarios I mean seriously what's that all about some people really need to get out more my god theres actually someone on here that can tell you when her periods are due even paparazzi dont stoop that low. Rant Over i presume theres going to be back lash for me here but hey ho load your guns im a big boy now i can take  it 

I think you missed my sarcasm Keith...🙄

😏=Sarcastic face...😉

@omedo and @emnv are invaluable, regardless of what a couple on here think...

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Let add a new one.

You've been listening to the translators again haven't you?...😏

3 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

Naga and Omedo are friendly with each other... He was making fun of the other people who keep claiming the translators don't know what they're talking about... Naga was using a little known technique called sarcasm

Thx Storm...I should realise that not everyone get it 🤣

• Like 1