Martina and Alberto - home activities #36

Noldus

14 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Well the only post with information that helps me to understand things better and that also make sense came from Omedo today. Many thanks to you for that. The rest was mostly just the usual, really embarrassing.🥱

Maybe that's because Martina and Alberto are Spanish and, rather conveniently, so is Omedo...😁

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 8:19 AM, Moosecini said:

So... when Martina closes her eyes and rubs one out (right now on the couch)... who/what do you think she's seeing in her mind?  Thought I'd stir the pot today! 🤣

Probably thinking of the poor souls at RLC who don't get to see much action anymore 😕

6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Oh didn't mean the two with The rest was mostly just the usual, really embarrassing. Sorry for that.  I said that most of the posts today were rather embarrassing.😉

It seems that some people can’t understand what friendship is.  Friendship can be touching and special looks because you can admire that person and enjoy conversation with them.  But it does not mean you are having sex with them at the same time.  Sex is not a requirement of great friendship.  Those that think Martina’s has sex with everyone she meets should get their head out of the gutter.  Look at your own lives.  Do you fuck everyone you meet and touch? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Deepdave said:

It seems that some people can’ understand what friendship is.  Friendship can be touching and special looks because you can admire that person and enjoy conversation with them.  But it does not mean you are having sex with them at the same time.  Sex is not a requirement of of great friendship.  Those that think Martin’s has sex with everyone she meets should get their head out of the gutter.  Look at your own lives.  Do you fuck everyone you meet and touch? 

Most people that are on Camcaps are to busy worrying about what's happening in these apartments to be having wild sex

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, curious101 said:

Probably thinking of the poor souls at RLC who don't get to see much action anymore 😕

one thing for sure: Weekend (day and NIGHT) is coming, Martina will release some tension with Alberto and other in different "form" and I'm happy with that. Let go Martina, it time to release these important tensions after so much school stuff.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, girlsfun said:

one thing for sure: Weekend (day and NIGHT) is coming, Martina will release some tension with Alberto and other in different "form" and I'm happy with that. Let go Martina, it time to release these important tensions after so much school stuff.

Tonight Martina's tension will be released with the enjoyment of Taco’s new daughter, Cala, coming home and the arrival of Martina's brother to take Cala home to her mother.

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Tonight’s tension will be released with the enjoyment of Taco’s new daughter, Cala, coming home and the arrival of her brother to take the Cala home to her mother.

that true !  And looking at the little baby Taco is pure joy ! 

But I will not write this:

• Martina will think about baby....
  • The brother is coming back in a new scenario...Oh my god....not again 
  • Maybe Martina and her brother are going to make the baby take a bath and they will end up all naked in the bathtub and Alberto will be ready to wipe the baby with a cloth and at the same time, the brother will be doing the same to Martina

No I did not write this 

LOL ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

It seems that some people can’ understand what friendship is.  Friendship can be touching and special looks because you can admire that person and enjoy conversation with them.  But it does not mean you are having sex with them at the same time.  Sex is not a requirement of of great friendship.  Those that think Martin’s has sex with everyone she meets should get their head out of the gutter.  Look at your own lives.  Do you fuck everyone you meet and touch? 

Exactly, your definition of friendship is ok. But friends with benefit is not the same, you know that.

Martina has the right to have all those type of friendship. And she had and still having...but I must say, that she is very affectionate in the 'simple' friendship type. 

I'm all ok with that. 

3 hours ago, Deepdave said:

It seems that some people can’t understand what friendship is.  Friendship can be touching and special looks because you can admire that person and enjoy conversation with them.  But it does not mean you are having sex with them at the same time.  Sex is not a requirement of of great friendship.  Those that think Martina’s has sex with everyone she meets should get their head out of the gutter.  Look at your own lives.  Do you fuck everyone you meet and touch? 

My friend, I don't understand your answer to my post. I think the same way and you  don't have to explain that to me. Apparently you didn't understand who I meant when talking about embarrassing posts.😉