Martina and Alberto - home activities #36

Noldus

15 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Thank for the info and you answer my question: she was coming back from 'off camera'.

Once I remember when she came back one night, she sits on Alberto and after she leans on the side of the couch and pulls down her pants, she said to him 'I'm your puta, take me'
Alberto did his 'bing' bang' 'bong' and after Martina get up and went to the bed walking slowly.

That was real life !

I want to have your opinion: I wonder, is it safe for her to walk back to the apartment at night drunk like this (it happen many time), it's not the same for a 'drunk' man but for a woman it's risky, As a woman, I still have fears in those situation. I lived in different locations and there were supposedly 'safe' but you never know...

Seriously, every time she comes back to the apartment late at night and drunk, it always worries me.

I don’t know where you live ( USA , Europe , Australia ) , the general rule that i believe it is everywhere is “ if you don’t provoke nothing happens “ . Provoking ..  wearing extremely sexy clothes , jewelry, behaving like “ wanting and searching for attention “ . Now, usually when you leave a friend’s place at the time that Martina comes back , it might be that the metro is working, otherwise an Uber call can make the transportation easy . We also need to know whether a city has big problems of criminality , Barcelona is average and in my knowledge , you don’t learn much of extreme things happening.

I consider it a safe city , Martina is many years there so she knows how and when . As a conclusion , stay “ off the radar “ and nothing happens. That’s what I have witnessed in so many years of traveling in many places around the world and far more scary at nights that cosmopolitan Barcelona . 

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

21:42.30 or so Martina pissed at Alberto so much she punches the wall in the bedroom. Now looking at the little knuckle on her right hand. Hopefully it is ok. She's really mad about something.

Sooooo, no lovin for Alberto tonight? 

5 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Sooooo, no lovin for Alberto tonight? 

Martina hand must be hurting 😢 and she won't be giving Alberto a hand job or even pussy for a while, but I'm sure Alberto will try to sweet talk her out of her anger

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

AHA . . Martina starts her period today.  Yesterday's problem may have to do with that.  And, she only has one Tampax and was irritated that there was only one!

They know they need these things.  It's a bitch when you only got one left or use your last one.  She better hope her flow is not heavy before she gets some more or she may have to plug it with some paper towels.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1