Martina and Alberto - home activities #36

Noldus

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

well moos the brother is fag and RLC is tanking ... we need something worth the time of voyeurs to watch...... RLC is a toiled bowl ready ready to flush...... you know it and  we know it .. It really is sad that we pay for this bullshit !!!!!

For quite some time, the only thing I see is that it's your way of seeing things that has changed, as if the participants had to fulfill all your desires and fantasies
You are more likely to get what you want by giving tokens to models on Chaturbate 😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

RLC is fucking PITIFUL... 4 days and counting until I can say goodbye after 9 years and and better than 9 grand for this crap...... Bye Bye RLC

this is not the first time that I see this kind of post from you, like others you will come back again to complain again about not having what you want 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, curious101 said:

Buffy still covering up like a rookie. Has she really been here before? If so, why participate if you don't want to show nudity?

Only few days in the project , a pure newbie . Let’s be fair and give her time , she hasn’t been that bad with nudism so far . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Only few days in the project , a pure newbie . Let’s be fair and give her time , she hasn’t been that bad with nudism so far . 

Okay, but I'm not a real patient guy unfortunately. But I hear what you are saying

12 minutes ago, curious101 said:

Okay, but I'm not a real patient guy unfortunately. But I hear what you are saying

No worries , you just said what you like , nothing wrong with that 😇

52 minutes ago, moos54 said:

For quite some time, the only thing I see is that it's your way of seeing things that has changed, as if the participants had to fulfill all your desires and fantasies
You are more likely to get what you want by giving tokens to models on Chaturbate 😁

4 days and counting moos Sa La Vie RLC and my 9 u=y4ear subscription You can take your click baiting BS and try your best to compete with VHTV ASS WHOPOOPING is RLC's new motrto

6 hours ago, girlsfun said:

that true !  And looking at the little baby Taco is pure joy ! 

But I will not write this:

• Martina will think about baby....
  • The brother is coming back in a new scenario...Oh my god....not again 
  • Maybe Martina and her brother are going to make the baby take a bath and they will end up all naked in the bathtub and Alberto will be ready to wipe the baby with a cloth and at the same time, the brother will be doing the same to Martina

No I did not write this 

LOL ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hi. Did you mean take the baby in the tub. Or make a baby with her brother in the tub! Lol 

• Like 1