Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

if anyone interested I subscribed to voyeur-house, for now forget it, it's like a voyeur-villa but worse, and one girl was even in voyer-villa are now only three apartments and the quality is bad, there are still two beautiful girls off the lights when leaving

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sergio said:

fortunately there are other apartments are a million times more interesting, like last night

That is true ...  but ... Barcelona create a mood of disappointment ... It affect the fun to watch RLC in general. ... Like ice cream do not get better with adding meatloaf. ;)

So many girls, so less real content. ... It is almost all teasing, now even for a different page. ... No real fun, no real openness. ... Just one apartment with girls like Irma, Ilona, ... would be way better. 

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

if anyone interested I subscribed to voyeur-house, for now forget it, it's like a voyeur-house but worse, and one girl was even in voyer-villa are now only three apartments and the quality is bad, there are still two beautiful girls off the lights when leaving

With Voyeur House they are willing to make the improvements.  The Operator of the site is on the thread daily to answer any concerns that may arise.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Email inviata.   :biggrin:

Non è bello come le persone si uniscono il vostro sito e pagare $ 45 a mese per l'accesso Premium e poi le ragazze del Appartamento stanno facendo Cam spettacoli per il godimento di altri.

Per $ 45 a mese le ragazze si suppone per intrattenere il RLC Cliente non Intrattenere il mondo esterno di essere Cam Whores per i token.  

Essi, ovviamente, non hanno avuto le loro priorità di chi sta pagando per loro di essere lì, in primo luogo.

Ignorando il cliente pagante porterà una perdita sostanziale per ottenere adesioni.

Vediamo se rispondono indietro.

I think the answer will be:
"Customer friendly, thanks for the feedback. The girls are not actresses but people in their normal life, without restrictions or requests on our part ....."
In short, RLC takes us for a ride.
RLC is always in contact with girls.
Michelle had problems with cold and PC.
she got electric heater oil and new PC.
then I say, if RLC had wanted, he could even suggest to her what we want, then that is how to tell a woman what she wants a man ...
Here we are talking about the sex of angels.
RLC we simply take the piss !!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

se chiunque sia interessato Mi sono iscritto a voyeur-casa, per ora lascia perdere, è come un voyeur-villa, ma peggio, e una ragazza era ancora in Voyer-Villa sono ormai solo tre appartamenti e la qualità è male, ci sono ancora due belle ragazze spegnere le luci quando si esce

link pls

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

E-Mail Sent.   :biggrin:

Isn't it nice how people join your site and pay $45 a Month for Premium Access and then the Girls in the Apartment are doing Cam Shows for the enjoyment of others.

For $45 a Month the Girls are supposed to Entertain the RLC Customer not Entertaining the Outside World of being Cam Whores for Tokens.  

They obviously have not got their porities straight on who is paying for them to be there in the first place.

Ignoring the Paying Customer will bring a Substantial loss in obtaining Memberships.

Lets see if they reply back.

I sent 4 saying the same thing and how michelle put the table in the corner to hide off cam they said they don't tell them what they can or cant do there living there real live in the apt just like they do at home

• Upvote 1