Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

i never claimed that Jasmin was super exciting, I just liked watching her anyway. I think it's because she wasn't put there to try and sex up the apartment, which is what the current crop (certainly Michelle and Jessica anyway, and maybe Candy) seem to be there for. These girls seem to me to be a push by RLC to really drive up subscribers, so the fact that the apartment is as quiet as ever doesn't pique my interest at all

How are Sia and Candy of a different class than anyone else that has come through here? I get because Michelle is a cam girl you think she is a sex ringer of some sort but even if that is correct that's certainly no different than Rebecca and you loved her.

There's no denying the house has been more active and topical in the last handful of days. Just not today.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

How are Sia and Candy of a different class than anyone else that has come through here? I get because Michelle is a cam girl you think she is a sex ringer of some sort but even if that is correct that's certainly no different than Rebecca and you loved her.

There's no denying the house has been more active and topical in the last handful of days. Just not today.

I like Sia, she seems cute and genuine and she has a fun side that she just needs some help coaxing out of her. Candy hasn't been here long enough for me to form a real opinion, but it already seems like she's going to have too many boyfriend troubles to be a real success. I hope I'm wrong though

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

"Cam girl" is a pretty broad category. Rebecca's shows were about as mild as they come. Michelle is bolder.

But yeah, I'm not sure that these girls are really any different than many who came before, and it's way too early to give up on them. We'll have to see what the apartment's like once Belle (who, IMO. hasn't been very interesting recently) leaves. Michelle has shown signs of being able to make things happen when she wants to, hopefully that continues.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Screwing to 'Lord of the Dance' :biggrin:

Do you guys get the sense that when guests have sex this openly that it is often an audition of some kind? Same with the couple at Stesha and Marcos the other night. Outside of party nights I mean.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Screwing to 'Lord of the Dance' :biggrin:

Never seen anything so dull in my life and they continued in the shower. Worse it meant I missed some interesting LR bends by My Belle and meant I was not ready when Melissa got into bed even though I did see her pussy. It wasn't sick though they were just trying to spice up - unfortunately they moved at the speed of tantric sex.

Candy seems in the grasp of another narcissist manipulator who is pulling her strings by playing on her guilt.

Either she should break with him (but it is easier said than done when you are under influence) and enjoy her stay, or hurry back on the next plane, because she won't last for one month of this kind of psychological torture.

I don't know what to think of Michelle, she started with a lot of playful teases (including the display of some black colored "hardware"), playing like a sly fox, hinting at great things to come (or not, but at least she would have been fooling us in an enjoyable way :biggrin:) , but after a couple of days, she is as apathetic as the rest and only interested by the weird sexting with her husband.

Sia seems to be a sweet girl, but she is completely out of place in this project.

Belle has been enjoyable and will leave a positive memories when she'll leave, but I am not expecting anything more from her until her departure.

So yeah at the moment B2 is a bit of a letdown. 

B1 is at least still interesting. The new girl is hot and promising (I know the most promising usually disappoint, but eh). Melissa is opening up more and more, generous with her nudity, super sexy, and has already bate at least twice in the bathtub, and though I doubt it will happen, I am still hoping to see her do that on the bed coverless. But she clearly has been the star of these few past days regardless. And Lima, though she has not done much those last couple of days... she has gone well and beyond the call of duty thus far. Nobody expected much from her in the beginning because she is a bit oddball and aloof, and not as striking as the other girls, but she has been amongst the boldest girls in the history of Barcelona.

Well at the very least the girls are great eye candy, and there has also been great things lately in the other appartments (Stesha's guests last night and Dasha's guests tonight notably, plus Kami's guest is super cute) so I can't really complain too much :angel: I just hope Mel will fulfill my hopes and fantasies before she leaves :heart:

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, denizenkane said:

Do you guys get the sense that when guests have sex this openly that it is often an audition of some kind? Same with the couple at Stesha and Marcos the other night. Outside of party nights I mean.

Often it seems that way especially with Dasha's guests. We first saw Nelly and Masha there (maybe Masha at Nelly's) but I think Masha was just in the shower and Sasha wasn't there.

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Candy seems in the grasp of another narcissist manipulator who is pulling her strings by playing on her guilt.

Either she should break with him (but it is easier said than done when you are under influence) and enjoy her stay, or hurry back on the next plane, because she won't last for one month of this kind of psychological torture.

I don't know what to think of Michelle, she started with a lot of playful teases (including the display of some black colored "hardware"), playing like a sly fox, hinting at great things to come (or not, but at least she would have been fooling us in an enjoyable way :biggrin:) , but after a couple of days, she is as apathetic as the rest and only interested by the weird sexting with her husband.

Sia seems to be a sweet girl, but she is completely out of place in this project.

Belle has been enjoyable and will leave a positive memories when she'll leave, but I am not expecting anything more from her until her departure.

So yeah at the moment B2 is a bit of a letdown. 

B1 is at least still interesting. The new girl is hot and promising (I know the most promising usually disappoint, but eh). Melissa is opening up more and more, generous with her nudity, super sexy, and has already bate at least twice in the bathtub, and though I doubt it will happen, I am still hoping to see her do that on the bed coverless. But she clearly has been the star of these few past days regardless. And Lima, though she has not done much those last couple of days... she has gone well and beyond the call of duty thus far. Nobody expected much from her in the beginning because she is not a bit oddball and aloof, and not as striking as the other girls, but she has been amongst the boldest girls in the history of Barcelona.

Well at the very least the girls are great eye candy, and there has also been great things lately in the other appartments (Stesha's guests last night and Dasha's guests tonight notably, plus Kami's guest is super cute) so I can't really complain too much :angel: I just hope Mel will fulfill my hopes and fantasies before she leaves :heart:

I think Michelle will entertain but only every few days - it's just the way it seems to be nowadays.

• Upvote 1