Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Nipple incision, can tell if you look close

Do not even need that to tell, they are clearly defying the law of gravity. That's why i prefer Jessica and Melissa. Face, hair, legs and those awesome hips are A+ though.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have eaten that in the Ukraine ... well it was put in front of me.

:heart: paella. I make a very poor version myself thanks to my family's claimed allergies against everything so I just use prawns and tuna ... it used to be much more seafoody.

Tried paella not that long ago actually at London Covent Garden having never had it before and i was very impressed. Now im hungry thinking about it.

54 minutes ago, West_California said:

the store "yellow rice" packs, it might not be real saffron. peas are necessary in the real recipe.

sprinkle some on top near the end.

what are  aubergines ?

eggplants - oh I see Benfold covered that

Here I come home after a long work shift and turn on the computer, and see that it is now adopted a name on the B2. The fact was that they happily beautiful and frisky Belle had to leave this place for a while. It is indeed sad that it's true, though you knew it would happen this day. Belle was and is special in its kind, as she had so much energy to give all her speedy and in sensual sexy dances she got many to stay on to see more of. Sure, she was not the girl who gave no open masturbation. But I think her insight into the dance, was enough of stimulation able to enjoy to the fullest. some will miss this unique girl with such a lovely radiance. But three months go fast forward, and the desire is still high that she returns with fresh new hold of her own little lair with new pranks of pleasant madness. Despite Belle output, as always, the young Michelle nice enough to give us more pleasant moments of her beautiful moments when she has so far had great control and with much experience of this for over 5 years now. So it would be very strange if Michelle would just give up everything she was so like to create in her life, only to be right every day we see her here at RLC. Yes, it could well be someone or some want to push down her self-confidence with bad criticism. Nah Michelle has enough adequate with thick skin to overcome these unfortunate lonely souls. ??????

• Upvote 3

I read the chronicle of this night, I have to say that I went to bed that still nothing happened, now, known the girls, Sia as it is shy to have sex before the cameras should be very very drunk, Candy is terrified of his drunk boyfriend and we know that when there is drunkenness often there is violence, the only one that we could show sex on camera is Michelle, it's his job, the only downside was put agree with RLC to quantify the bonus he received and then there were the guys i do not know if you were okay

• Upvote 2