Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

5 minutes ago, beautyview said:

non sto dicendo che è cattivo, è solo che molte persone in altri forum Non tiratevi credetemi su questo, ma sono sicuro che Michelle non è in cc, lei è in altri forum, causa ho visto il suo cellulare. Mi piace che ha letto che abbiamo writte di lei, spero che se Indifferente bloccato di nuovo le camme. ja ja 

how did you see the cell michelle?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Benfold excuse, I do not know if they read our comments but it was for me to be ready to receive more or less heavy criticism, whether participating in RLC, they know what people want from them, if rightly decided not to give it, must suffer the consequences, otherwise it can always go for the maids

This does not prevent to remain courteous

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Haha that's golden, she is still showing the goods and touching herself from time to time just near the completely oblivious Candy. Go Michelle ! :biggrin:

Candy hasn't got a clue. Do you think Michelle knows she's flashing......:blush:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Candy hasn't got a clue. Do you think Michelle knows she's flashing......:blush:

I think candy knows and michelle show her the rlc site but she don't want to do shite because of her dear BF ... T_T

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Benfold excuse, I do not know if they read our comments but it was for me to be ready to receive more or less heavy criticism, whether participating in RLC, they know what people want from them, if rightly decided not to give it, must suffer the consequences, otherwise it can always go for the maids

Some criticism is fine, but many here cross the line. And you know the best way to have a good show on RLC? Happy girls! Throwing insults at the girls will not promote good chemistry in the apartments, it will only make them retreat into their shells more

• Upvote 1

Yeah naga.  I think she absolutely knows she's flashing.  I've seen her look directly into both her bedroom cams so there can be no doubt she knows they are there.  She is also (in my opinion) completely aware of the night vision capabilities of the cams.  I think she's a great tease and knows exactly what she's doing.  :biggrin:

Many here "blame" girls on their behavior, but a few days ago I noticed something that made me change my line of thinking.

Michele, when he arrived, literally entered like a rocket if everyone remembers here (in B2 and then repeated in B1). The front however their "behavior" in a way was "braked."

The same (?) For Candy on her first day and then nothing else.
I begin to wonder how much they are "pruned" by a direction of this organization (RLC).