Leora - Home Activities #78

Nicholas

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Eran las 23.30 pero cada vez que no hacía nada, simplemente lo apagaba, la primera noche estaba sentada en la cama, la noche siguiente estaba comiendo. Como si saliera mal.

no sonó la alarma; o si?

24 minutes ago, taxio said:

hoy, me temo, que ya hemos cubierto, el cupo, con el baile de esta tarde ... igual, ha sido suficiente ..

La Reina, descansara; se lo merece

seguramente con lo de ayer, habrá sacado, para un buen lote de cremas, maquillaje, champú...

I think she was angry that she didn’t get the appreciation expected for the nice afternoon dance and the naked bath according to the replay cams and she didn’t proceed with anything . Ahh , no worries , in around 22-23 hours the usual post will be up praising for the compensation 😂🤣

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think she was angry that she didn’t get the appreciation expected for the nice afternoon dance and the naked bath according to the replay cams and she didn’t proceed with anything . Ahh , no worries , in around 22-23 hours the usual post will be up praising for the compensation 😂🤣

Hahaha,why don´t you go back to the"best" Masha with her fake tits hahaha.🤣😝😂🤣😅😝😂😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

She's on a dry run.   :biggrin:

Dap GIF

• Sad 1

On 11/3/2021 at 3:38 PM, ddhm said:

And that's your opinion and I respect it .. but please, spare me the rhetoric, jimbo said to you a couple of things and you ignored his post .. your obsession to my posts that you characterize them as negative it is nothing else than a daily repeated performance of the tenant according to my opinion… you don't seem to agree and I could care less about your thoughts. I don't know what you think you can achieve by "attacking" me with your rhetorical English, please continue, I have nothing to change in my writing as I judge with my poor mind .. I leave the "cult" theories and the Obsession you have for this woman to keep on guiding you supporting the repeated positive thoughts here and as I said, many post negative here, 

Imagine that, evidently you don't mind at all to negatively criticize someone else with many of the same negative comments of repetition as often as on a daily basis, yet apparently you don't care for or happen to like when your repetitious comments of negativity get negatively criticized.

Apparently you must think that others including myself are naive or ignorant. You claim to respect my opinion, yet you contradict yourself right afterwards by admitting that you could care less about my thoughts which are what my opinions are formed from just as anyone's opinions are formed from their thoughts and perceptions.

Apparently, you must think that if anyone else occasionally responds in somewhat of a positive way by mentioning that they may occasionally agree with some of what you happen to occasionally mention, but do not happen to agree with most of the comments that you often mention in these threads, then it must mean that it is alright to continue making the same repetitious comments of negativity as often as on a daily basis. Although it is very likely that most visitors of these threads would not agree with nor care for such nonsense.

Contrary to your claim, there are usually not many visitors of these threads posting comments of negativity in these threads that often and of some of the visitors that occasionally do, none of them have continued to do so as often as on a daily basis.

As far as someone possessing an obsession is concerned, I haven't been visiting these threads and posting comments of negativity referring to someone else as often as on a daily basis for well into a second year now, but you certainly have. There are few reasonable explanations to possess such an obsession of someone else and the most likely explanation that could be associated with such an obsession, is related to you being jealous of that woman because she chooses to live her life the way she thinks she should, and does not live her life the way you think she should. The comments that you have mentioned have been proof of that. That is an obsession of jealousy of that woman that you obviously possess. 

As long as an obsession of jealousy of that woman exists to compell you to continue such nonsense as the repetitious comments of negativity as often as every day, I just might become obsessed enough to start pointing out and negatively criticizing such ridiculous nonsense more often.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

great thursday for everyone with family and friends

04/November /2021 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her  brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742   howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Imagine that, evidently you don't mind at all to negatively criticize someone else with many of the same negative comments of repetition as often as on a daily basis, yet apparently you don't care for or happen to like when your repetitious comments of negativity get negatively criticized.

Apparently you must think that others including myself are naive or ignorant. You claim to respect my opinion, yet you contradict yourself right afterwards by admitting that you could care less about my thoughts which are what my opinions are formed from just as anyone's opinions are formed from their thoughts and perceptions.

Apparently, you must think that if anyone else occasionally responds in somewhat of a positive way by mentioning that they may occasionally agree with some of what you happen to mention but do not happen to agree with most of the comments that you mention in these threads, then it must mean that it is alright to continue making the same repetitious comments of negativity as often as on a daily basis. Although it is very likely that most visitors of these threads would not agree with nor care for such nonsense.

Contrary to your claim, there are usually not many visitors of these threads posting comments of negativity in these threads that often and of some of the visitors that occasionally do, none of them have continued to do so as often as on a daily basis.

As far as someone possessing an obsession is concerned, I haven't been visiting these threads and posting comments of negativity referring to someone else as often as on a daily basis for well into a second year now, but you certainly have. There are few reasonable explanations to possess such an obsession of someone else and the most likely explanation that could be associated with such an obsession, is related to you being jealous of that woman because she chooses to live her life the way she thinks she should, and does not live her life the way you think she should. The comments that you have mentioned have been proof of that. That is an obsession of jealousy of that woman that you obviously possess. 

As long as an obsession of jealousy of that woman exists to compell you to continue such nonsense as the repetitious comments of negativity as often as every day, I just might become obsessed enough to start pointing out and negatively criticizing such ridiculous nonsense more often.   

I am certainly not criticising you Nich', but what's the point of all this shit going backwards and forwards with ddhm?

By you continually responding to him in this way you are unwittingly giving his posts credence which you are vehemently trying to avoid. 

Surely you must have gathered by now that you are not going to get him to cease doing what he is doing simply by getting into a catfight with him, it will eventually make you no better than him. Right or wrong in our eyes doesn't alter the fact that he is exercising his right to express his opinion, just as anyone on here has the right. It may be negative to some members but that is beside the point.

Others before you have tried the sarcasm and confrontational path to no avail, certain members with past history of forcing people to leave this forum have tried their damnedest to no avail, the more you try the more entrenched he will become.

No one has more disputes on here than those between myself and Scutus or Pepe but they are normally brief and to the point, and usually culminate with a cessation for a while before recommencing on a different matter or the same matter just worded differently 😉 Does either of us change our point of view or our feeling toward each other?....... Not one little bit !!.......That's life Nich', you will never agree with everyone.

I don't honestly think you will beat him into submission mate, he will probably laugh at your exasperation and eventually you will be the one to capitulate through frustration.

The " ignore " facility is still your best answer I think, although I don't think you will agree. and you will just allow it to eat away at you piece by piece on a daily basis.  

Respect !!