Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This could be said about half of the commentors here :biggrin:

It is very confusing when you can't see. It was certainly hard to believe what had happened during 3some night before I saw it with my own eyes. At first I thought it was a joke. I guess the reason for that is people do exaggerate (maybe people though that about me with Belle but i just enjoyed her) but then as you know imagination wanders and people don't distinguish between hard fact, speculation and jokes or sarcasm, so sometimes people have to be extra clear.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No central heating in the building => tenants use portable heaters in all of the appartments => electricity failure => UM, there is no need for conspiracies theories. A bit of a bummer that Michelle invited (?) that guy during the maintenance, she opened up a can of worms by doing that. 

Well the guy was hot as fuck and very willing, I hope our lovebirds will continue things at the apartment ::)

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What planet are some of these people from...:confused:

The scary part is that many of them actually believe they saw the things they describe, it's not just trolling.

• Upvote 4

It is actually not scary, it relies on well researched and documented psychological phenomenons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyewitness_testimony

And for a lot of people, there is that effect too ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

When we are convinced of something, we will unconsciously disregard elements that invalidate our preconceptions, and focus on things that validate them.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

No central heating in the building => tenants use portable heaters in all of the appartments => electricity failure => UM, there is no need for conspiracies theories. A bit of a bummer that Michelle invited (?) that guy during the maintenance, she opened up a can of worms by doing that. 

Well the guy was hot as fuck and very willing, I hope our lovebirds will continue things at the apartment ::)

Gotta be better for her than her waster of a hubby in my opinion...

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The Top Five most wanted to return so far after day 3

GO VOTE HERE

Hey mod, why so many pics in the general area??  Are you not the one that tells us to post in the correct forum??

Practice what you preach, please.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

Hey mod, why so many pics in the general area??  Are you not the one that tells us to post in the correct forum??

Practice what you preach, please.

I am not the original poster and I am thanking these posters for there pictures, and that would go in this thread :biggrin:

Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I am not the original poster and I am thanking these posters for there pictures, and that would go in this thread :biggrin:

As a mod you should set and hold yourself to a higher standard.  You can thank people without reposting pics.  IMHO, you are wrong on this one.

• Upvote 2