Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, beautyview said:

i respect your opinion but this is the most ridiculous story about b2 i'm sorry for you, ja ja 13 hours to interchange one girl,, yea i don;t be stupid.

Sorry beauty for being so stupid. I hope you accept my humble apologies cos you've been on here a lot longer than I have and you've got much more of an insight into how RLC works. 63 posts almost makes you a veteran!

Anyway beauty, you've convinced me your theory is 100% correct and I don't know what I was thinking. To be honest I am not worthy and thank you for converting me....

Merry Christmas :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry beauty for being so stupid. I hope you accept my humble apologies cos you've been on here a lot longer than I have and you've got much more of an insight into how RLC works. 63 posts almost makes you a veteran!

Anyway beauty, you've convinced me your theory is 100% correct and I don't know what I was thinking. To be honest I am not worthy and thank you for converting me....

Merry Christmas :dodgy:

do you work to rlc? i;m sorry for you i have been in this forum few time, but i have  a long time in rlc. i;'m sorry for you if you are falling in love with michelle or you work yo rlc don be mad. baby