B1 - General Topic 2021 #48 (November)

44 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Tout ce qui vient des jumeaux en tant que déclaration doit être évalué très attentivement. Tous les événements avec le gars pourraient être un mensonge, ou même que ce soit maintenant fini avec le gars pourrait être un mensonge. Les filles interprètent RLC d'une manière très calculatrice et taquine.

Le seul fait est qu'une fois de plus il n'y avait pas de sexe à voir. Combien de nuits les filles ont-elles passées avec ce type ? Mais il ne s'est rien passé ?!? RLC devrait enfin les expulser.

RLC started by kicking out interesting people, if they kick out uninteresting people, they're going to have to put cats in all the apartments to trigger the cameras, and pay the housekeeper to feed the cats and clean their litter boxes.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Everything that comes from the twins as a statement should be evaluated very carefully. The whole events with the guy could be a lie, or even that it is now over with the guy could be a lie. The girls perform RLC in a very calculating, teasing shows oriented way.

The only fact is that once again there was no sex to be seen. How many nights did the girls spend with this guy? But nothing happend?!? RLC should finally kick them out.

it would be time for you to admit that some members are better informed than you, with real information that comes from the real life of the participants, because yes some can understand what the participants can say and especially some also know the identity of the participants , by combining the two, you have people who know 😉

It also helps to better understand what can be seen through the cameras.

You only have the word sex in your mouth, like it's everyone's main activity, it's getting ridiculous

You assume that everything you see in the GOV apartments is fake or a lie, I can tell you that you are wrong

The problem is that we only talk to you about the participants when you only talk about RLC, when you have finally understood the real debate, you may have interesting things to share

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it would be time for you to admit that some members are better informed than you, with real information that comes from the real life of the participants, because yes some can understand what the participants can say and especially some also know the identity of the participants , by combining the two, you have people who know 😉

It also helps to better understand what can be seen through the cameras.

You only have the word sex in your mouth, like it's everyone's main activity, it's getting ridiculous

You assume that everything you see in the GOV apartments is fake or a lie, I can tell you that you are wrong

The problem is that we only talk to you about the participants when you only talk about RLC, when you have finally understood the real debate, you may have interesting things to share

Don't be ridiculous, you get to see on RLC exactly what the twins want you to see and that is next to nothing. If you now also consider that in GOV it is more or less routine to incinate events for the cameras, and remember how calculating the twins are, my assumption is quite reasonable.

Now on the subject of sex. Of course, this is not the only activity, but it is one that is kind of significant for voyeurism. If the two (one of the twins and this guy) were really engaged, as @Noldussaid, then it would have been completely normal for them to have sex. Eh, it is very likely that most of the girls in GOV (no matter if they are engaged or not) have a sex life in barcelona. The fact that none of this can be seen on RLC is simply a sign that the GOV concept is not working. A concept in which the girls reduce their private lives to such an extent that only trivialities remain has no value.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Don't be ridiculous, you get to see on RLC exactly what the twins want you to see and that is next to nothing. If you now also consider that in GOV it is more or less routine to incinate events for the cameras, and remember how calculating the twins are, my assumption is quite reasonable.

Now on the subject of sex. Of course, this is not the only activity, but it is one that is kind of significant for voyeurism. If the two (one of the twins and this guy) were really engaged, as @Noldussaid, then it would have been completely normal for them to have sex. Eh, it is very likely that most of the girls in GOV (no matter if they are engaged or not) have a sex life in barcelona. The fact that none of this can be seen on RLC is simply a sign that the GOV concept is not working. A concept in which the girls reduce their private lives to such an extent that only trivialities remain has no value.

You constantly talk about the girls not sharing their real life, but that's not true since they've had intimate moments with this guy in B4 and in front of cameras, no need to have sex for us to can consider it intimate, so that means the girls still shared something real in front of the cams

Who tells you that the guy is okay with fucking in front of the cams? it is not because he takes a bath with the girls or that he gives them a massage, that he is necessarily okay to have sex

You have to know the difference between nudity and sexuality, which are two completely different things.

I forgot that as soon as a girl goes outside it is necessarily to get fucked by 10 guys 🤣
I caricature but that's almost what you think :angel:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You constantly talk about the girls not sharing their real life, but that's not true since they've had intimate moments with this guy in B4 and in front of cameras, no need to have sex for us to can consider it intimate, so that means the girls still shared something real in front of the cams

Who tells you that the guy is okay with fucking in front of the cams? it is not because he takes a bath with the girls or that he gives them a massage, that he is necessarily okay to have sex

You have to know the difference between nudity and sexuality, which are two completely different things.

I forgot that as soon as a girl goes outside it is necessarily to get fucked by 10 guys 🤣
I caricature but that's almost what you think :angel:

These girls are adults, most of them in the best age of their lives (except maybe Lola and Anna who getting old), for several months in Barcelona (some even for over a year in total). Of course, they also have a sex life there. I don't mean silly show events (like the 10 guys you described) but just some real life normal people sex. That none of this is seen in RLC is simply a failure of the GOV concept.

One of the most ridiculous decisions of RLC is to put the twins in the same room. This girls are grown up and according to @Noldus even one of them was engaged. Why the hell do they stay in the same room? I guess, It is the easiest excuse for the twins not to have sex in GOV, even with the BF visiting. So they can give their bullshit teaing show (you like to call "intimate moments" 🤣) and keep the sex off camera. Let's face it, you're one of those people who could be sold a plot of land on the moon. 🤣

lunar-banner-sm_1.png

(BTW I am the patriotic guy in the background, if you act fast, i can give you a really good price, land on the moon is on sale right now) 😉

24 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Nice girls ... but all they do is fill a room ... Would probably be different if they could be separated, have their own personal space and not ALWAYS be together ... THEN we could have something ... 

For as long as the ex-boyfriend was appearing in front of cameras , I was considering this current stay of the twins as the best one they had . Even if it was the teasing or the English dialogues or the surprising , curious and spontaneous moments he was sharing with both of them actually in the villa ( i even think it was a period that nobody could figure out what the hell was going on ) , this was what made their current stay fun and interesting to watch . 

Now , we already knew that when they reappeared , we couldn’t expect anything more than “ eye candy “ moments so , this guy made the imagination of the majority run a bit wild , with some teasing in the bathroom while all taking a bath naked and possible hand jobs under the foam water or one of them touching his dick and expecting that something could happen or of course while all of them kissing and touching on the master bed and other possible handjobs under the covers . 

In any case , after that incident which has been  referred a lot the last couple of days which most  probably “ signaled “ the end of the relationship or something that seemed irreversible for this guy to be on cameras again, what we are currently watching it is nothing else than two girls who “ need “ desperately  to fill in the room of B1 after the recent bad events of the 4 musketeers . 

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Everything that comes from the twins as a statement should be evaluated very carefully. The whole events with the guy could be a lie, or even that it is now over with the guy could be a lie. The girls perform RLC in a very calculating, teasing shows oriented way.

The only fact is that once again there was no sex to be seen. How many nights did the girls spend with this guy? But nothing happend?!? RLC should finally kick them out.

As moos said , there are people here that know many more things than what actually is posted and it is up to their judgment as when these infos should be revealed or shared in public . It is funny though that especially for people who don’t have an active subscription ( like you for example ) that they want to know what’s really going on and when they learn to actually question the infos revealed . For people like you , this is the reason that these people prefer not to appear here at the forum , translators and people that know a lot , for a variety of reasons , who  have chosen to stay invisible and at least share the knowledge if and whenever they want with a) people that do pay being members , b) people who respect their efforts on spending much of their free time  to translate and pass the knowledge and c) people who face the site RLC as a mean of entertainment , hobby or fun place to sit back , relax and enjoy anything that occurs without complaining for every small detail that doesn’t  meet your standards for example . 

I also think that your main reason that you want to watch is sex since on 9 out of your 10 posts , your constant complain is that the girls don’t bring their boys in the apartment to have sex on cameras and whenever you see anything related amongst them you call it “ pseudo lesbian shows “ . At least , these girls have a life and they try to share as much as possible. Since it takes two ( or more ) for sex , we can’t actually complain to them that their guys don’t want to have sex on cameras . It can’t be for everyone as easy as you think ( I do wonder if you would have liked to do it in front of camera for example or being able to perform ) . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1