B1 - General Topic 2021 #48 (November)

1 hour ago, james deen said:

karol getting away with doing absolutely nothing because she is cute 

I have to agree with you , other than being a nice girl she has adjusted the twins syndrome , that is wandering around in an apartment full of restrictions of things that are allowed to be done and that’s it . And we also have Holly now in this place , she can be steps away to become indifferent too , this will be a massive massive disappointment .. luckily,  she still tries to enjoy by visiting the villa and escape this “ limited lifestyle mood “ of B1.

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have to agree with you , other than being a nice girl she has adjusted the twins syndrome , that is wandering around in an apartment full of restrictions of things that are allowed to be done and that’s it . And we also have Holly now in this place , she can be steps away to become indifferent too , this will be a massive massive disappointment .. luckily,  she still tries to enjoy by visiting the villa and escape this “ limited lifestyle mood “ of B1.

These girls are in B1 for a reason...So RLC can hold onto the apt...😉

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...a tomato actually tasting like a tomato. Same here...

I was watching Karol make her salad with cherry tomatoes at the time. I remember tomatoes and other vegetables tasting good when I was a young man here in the US. Now not so good. I guess the word to describe them would be tolerable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Je regardais Karol préparer sa salade avec des tomates cerises à l'époque. Je me souviens que les tomates et autres légumes avaient bon goût quand j'étais jeune ici aux États-Unis. Maintenant pas si bien. Je suppose que le mot pour les décrire serait tolérable. 

I eat spanish tomatoes every day, and it's true that I'm not complaining

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I was watching Karol make her salad with cherry tomatoes at the time. I remember tomatoes and other vegetables tasting good when I was a young man here in the US. Now not so good. I guess the word to describe them would be tolerable. 

often they're shipped green to withstand the weight and then gassed to make them red

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

These girls are in B1 for a reason...So RLC can hold onto the apt...😉

They could make it a bit more worth watching , there’s no point to feel like watching a “ curfew “ or “ restrictions “ place when we are just some months that we escaped physically this life in our daily routine .. 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Do you think the Twins put up rule of what can and can't be done in this apartment? I don't see how they have an authority to do this kind of request.

34 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Do you think the Twins put up rule of what can and can't be done in this apartment? I don't see how they have an authority to do this kind of request.

No , they are free to do as they are pleased . But they are the ones that “ volunteered “ to go to B1 and for things that will be understood in the near future ( as per my estimation ) , either Karol or Nana had to do the “ change “ as well . 

The only “rule” must have come from RLC and I think it was a loud and clear “ do whatever you want but no extreme noise parties or incidents that will piss the neighbors , we can’t afford to lose this apartment “ ( therefore you will lose your contracts too 😉 ) .

I believe that after many years , RLC has some “ soldiers “ tenants , the ones that feel “ obliged “ of the opportunities they got through the years , through RLC they managed to gain financially , they had the chance to live some luxury moments in a dream city for people from their country , many also had the chance to escape the cold and boring Russian life , these tenants I call them “ soldiers “ because they will always be there in case RLC needs them . I consider such Lola and Anna , Holly , the twins , Monica , Gina , Irma , Bogdan and Nelly , Leora above everyone and these are to name a few that come in mind as of recent people that we have seen . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1