B1 - General Topic 2021 #48 (November)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

We know what she is capable of ... Just not the right group of girls with them! 

we know what they are all capable of, but they have decided to do nothing and collect their money each week,its time to stop blaming others for them doing fuck all

a fine day for the non subscribers. RLC have kindly allowed some free cameras (often there are no frees for the entire day) so today I have enjoyed Holly in the kitchen and Nana in the LR.

OT Nelly in the kitchen with Gina, fidling around with some new contraption. Fart man sorted it out. Over in Rome Masha the Mop is prancing around, and I have decided that if her hair was yellowish she could be mistaken for having pasta fusili (twirls ) on her head. Hope thats not being unkind! The frees will most likely end soon, but its been good to wander by.

4 hours ago, corpslibre said:

And we continue to overwhelm others for defending uninspiring Karol. Karol had been in B4 for several weeks, and never did anything interesting. She herself is a dead weight. Open your eyes damn it! Nothing prevents her from doing like Holly, only she prefers to do nothing and stay in B1.

Like now you mean? Holly lying on her bed on her phone... a common position for her, and Karol out, as she often is. Open your eyes damn it!...😏

28 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

a fine day for the non subscribers. RLC have kindly allowed some free cameras (often there are no frees for the entire day) so today I have enjoyed Holly in the kitchen and Nana in the LR.

OT Nelly in the kitchen with Gina, fidling around with some new contraption. Fart man sorted it out. Over in Rome Masha the Mop is prancing around, and I have decided that if her hair was yellowish she could be mistaken for having pasta fusili (twirls ) on her head. Hope thats not being unkind! The frees will most likely end soon, but its been good to wander by.

Enjoy them while you can Neil...👍

• Thanks 1