B4 - General Topic 2021 #114 (November)

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If L&A are indeed rehired , it would be a tombstone if they bring them in the villa . If they move them in B5 , it would be the same shit different year , at least C&C wanted the shows for the money and Anthony is a fun guy to watch but this couple is the most passionless I have  ever seen . 

For those who think my good friend DD is way too optimistic ... read the above and bookmark it.  Next time he writes one of his glorified epistles, go back and refer to this!

Love you DD.

• Upvote 2

Some musings:

Anthony and Lorraine could provide some voyeuristic substance if Lorraine would just let out Ant's leash a bit.  Taco has more freedom than Ant does for God sake.

When Lorraine was here last, I do recall frequent postings about how attractive she is.  So there's that.

If I had to vote between bringing back L&A or C&C ... that would be a difficult call I think.

I am sad because it appears that Fiora and that foursome is gone for good.  We all thought they would be relocated.  I have not read or heard anything on what the fuck happened here.  These four had awesome potential and now there really isn't much to look forward to right now.

• Like 1

Could it be that RLC is running out of new talent? Back in the day, it was believed by most who were engaged in the chats, that the Barcelona recruitment was being done through a model/talent agency. The recruitment then yielded women who were photo models, actresses, students, and the like. That process yielded talent like Kammi, Kristy, etc. Later, the Barcelona recruitment was thought to be accomplished through an all purpose adult club, that is no longer in business there. That period yeilded talent like the fabulous CoCo. The "all purpose" label meant that they provided domicile for talent that was in-between assignments, as well as all of the other services that one could imagine. At one time it was believed that they ran a college where talent could enroll and actually receive bona-fide academic credits. Kammi was said to have a degree from this school. Now it seems that the RLC talent is mostly people who work in the sex industry. They identify themselves by their body art and their seeming sponsorship or affiliation with the strip club industry. I wonder where today's RLC talent is coming from? Where ever it is that they currently rely upon for recruitment, I suggest it's time for a change.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Some musings:

Anthony and Lorraine could provide some voyeuristic substance if Lorraine would just let out Ant's leash a bit.  Taco has more freedom than Ant does for God sake.

When Lorraine was here last, I do recall frequent postings about how attractive she is.  So there's that.

If I had to vote between bringing back L&A or C&C ... that would be a difficult call I think.

I am sad because it appears that Fiora and that foursome is gone for good.  We all thought they would be relocated.  I have not read or heard anything on what the fuck happened here.  These four had awesome potential and now there really isn't much to look forward to right now.

The ladies will be back , patience is the key 😉 

You are becoming an RLC veteran slowly by recognizing then past tenants too and knowing their habits .. welcome to the RLC and CC experienced society 😁

Very disappointed and angry at the loss of B1's daughters, I enjoyed B4 last night, karaoke with a crooner Daniela and an overexited Nana, I think Fior did what he had to do not to regret, follow his intuition. It has become customary on these threads to protect one's favorite daughter (s) by naming another person as the cause of the problems. It is time for sure to face it and stop denying the obvious. If nothing happens in B1, it is the fault of all occupants, without exception. If Holly comes often in B4 to participate in parties, everyone can do it, but they don't want to.

• Like 1