B4 - General Topic 2021 #114 (November)

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

BUFFY. you need to pack your stuff back up .and leave RLC.. AND PLEASE TAKE  .your worthless roommate and NANA .with you as you leave ...

Yep. In the beginning I thought that she was a good addition to the cast. But she's showing that is too shy for the project. Maybe soon she will be more involved with the pack, but I'm no confidant that this will happen. 

It looks like RLC intends to write the chauffeur into the script at the villa. I think it is a serious mistake. In the old days of RLC, whenever there was a problem, the RLC solution was always to insert a Russian male into the scene. The only time that worked was with Top Knot (Dick). I cannot think of any other situation where the insertion of a Russian male made the show any better. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think RLC in the last couple of years relies on word of mouth (referrals) from previous tenants to recruit new girls. If I remember correctly,  Amy brought Ariana, Serafima brought Radislava and Carlos & Claire, Amalia brought Pam, Pam brought Vivian and now Daniela brought Buffy.  I also think that Tereza brought Riya and Aaron & Hanna because I believe that they are friends before joining RLC.

Nana is referral too, don't remember by who.

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think RLC in the last couple of years relies on word of mouth (referrals) from previous tenants to recruit new girls. If I remember correctly,  Amy brought Ariana, Serafima brought Radislava and Carlos & Claire, Amalia brought Pam, Pam brought Vivian and now Daniela brought Buffy.  I also think that Tereza brought Riya and Aaron & Hanna because I believe that they are friends before joining RLC.

Thanks, You are probably very correct. I did not know of these relationships but it all makes sense. Thanks again.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

BUFFY. you need to pack your stuff back up .and leave RLC.. AND PLEASE TAKE  .your worthless roommate and NANA .with you as you leave ...

I would ask you to amend your list by adding the twins. LOL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1